Responsibilities of a Findomme.

FreshTooth9

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 8, 2021
I've always wondered if a findomme ever discusses limits with the sub and make sure to run a background check on the sub just to be careful and take care of the sub.
It would be nice to hear your thoughts.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Real legit findomme is more about managing the subs finances. With some occasional pre agreed amount to take from him as penalty. He is trusting her to be responsible with it.
Now the majority of the bull shit “findommes” online and here posting are just gold diggers seeking easy pay out. They know nothing of the kink world most times. But what they do know is that guys are stupid and desperate in a world where the guy to girl ratio is insane. Think 100’s to 1. So they see an easy pay off. The guy gets his quick horny fix and then the cycle goes on.

Sassystreet810

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2017
onlyfans.com
I've always wondered if a findomme ever discusses limits with the sub and make sure to run a background check on the sub just to be careful and take care of the sub.
It would be nice to hear your thoughts.
There is always lots and lots of conversation, communication, and comprehension when I talk to a potential submissive interested in Fandom.
The goal is to have a submissive be more responsible with their budget than just getting their kicks off on throwing away money..
Some are into that and to each their own, we are all adults.
Discussing limits should be a must when getting into any type of serious relationship no matter what.
As far as a background check, that's not necessary in my opinion, but if it's something both want and consent to go for it.

Featured Threads

New Personals