Experience
Several years as a dom/Master

HornedRimedGlasses

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 26, 2015
Hi there, I'll be blunt and just come out with it.
I'll tell you what I want
What I really really want. (SPICE Girls reference)

I want a slave that can modulate 24/7 tpe, be my slave to use and abuse but can turn it off and be vanilla with me when I just want to cuddle or chill. When the day kicks my ass, I want her to offer herself to me if she thinks it will help. If I'm pissed off or frustrated, she would offer her body to be used and abused if she thought that would help. And if I am feeling low or not enough or unworthy she would gladly submit at my feet and worship my cock or just make me feel like I am worthy of her submission and partnership. I also want her to be like a cock obsessed slut that desperate and eager to feel me in her holes. A girl that gets off on prioritizing my pleasure and satisfaction. And of course, I'd gladly reciprocate. I like to be just as giving as I have received. I want to give pleasure as both rewards and punishment.

I have quite a few fetishes and ideas I would love to try: Breeding fetish, pet play, objectfication, bimbofication, CNC, etc. So I want a slave that is open and willing to try new things as well as be patient when I try new things she wants to do. I want to collar her, claim her. Spend almost every day thinking up new tasks and punishments for her to complete before I just take her.

The best thing my companion should be is independent. Nothing is sexier to me than a strong self reliant woman that chooses to submit. Chooses to be trained and broken down as a slave. I want to be chosen for me, not for rewards or money or something, but for me. I want to care for her but not have her super dependent on my care. I want to give aftercare but not have it expected every single time. Most importantly, I want to be able to rely on my companion. To know that I can always turn around and find her there at my side. To have an occasional tenderness that is the sweetness to all the spiciness beforehand.

I could go on and on but we'd be here forever so I'll leave it at that. If you think that this is you, reach out. I know this kind of person exists. I'm just desperate to find her sooner rather than too late.

Featured Threads

New Personals