Rewards for subs

Precious_bentley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2021
Hey y’all, I’ve always been a sub but have been trying out being dom. I’m new to the dommes thing and would like to ask, what sort of rewards do you give? I know it depends on the person and their likes but I just need examples in general. I was never given rewards as a sub so I have no clue what to do.

Rleee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 20, 2021
I think it depends on what you usually do, and the type of reward you intend (if small, big..)
If you want to do a big thing, a nice, special session works... Allowing an orgasm if you usually don't is also a good one..
So many things can be rewards, pics, having the sub do things they like... But making sure to say they've been good plays a good part on it, that makes a huge difference :)

Precious_bentley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2021
I think it depends on what you usually do, and the type of reward you intend (if small, big..)
If you want to do a big thing, a nice, special session works... Allowing an orgasm if you usually don't is also a good one..
So many things can be rewards, pics, having the sub do things they like... But making sure to say they've been good plays a good part on it, that makes a huge difference :)
Thank you! :)

Reactions: ervin4mistress

FadedxDharma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2021
I enjoy giving rewards but, I find they have to be specific. The few times that I've sort of opened the door and allowed a sub to pick their reward they get a little stuck. They didn't really know what to do or pick.

Reactions: Sir's Bunny

Cloverlover23

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 1, 2022
My fav reward is when my mistress rips off my nipple clamps after the session and dont let me cum. And then when she ripped it, she sometimes put it back instantly, rotated 90 degrees. It feels sooo good!

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
My rewards have been being allowed to rim her or drink her pee..if she will give me her spit.

Gallex

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2022
Hey y’all, I’ve always been a sub but have been trying out being dom. I’m new to the dommes thing and would like to ask, what sort of rewards do you give? I know it depends on the person and their likes but I just need examples in general. I was never given rewards as a sub so I have no clue what to do.
I mostly reward my subs through praising

Gallex

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2022
Yes like telling him how proud I am everything that will make him fluster. And love the same reward as a sub.... Like the Dom telling me how I did a good job and just simply care about me. For me it is one of the best reward

herpderp42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2015
Yes like telling him how proud I am everything that will make him fluster. And love the same reward as a sub.... Like the Dom telling me how I did a good job and just simply care about me. For me it is one of the best reward
Love that answer. In the best case that praise is exactly the motivation of the sub anyways. :D

ervin4mistress

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2022
Please use me

BossMyBalls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 11, 2022
Would you be my Dom I'd submit to you!!

Jimmyg

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 31, 2022
Hey

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
For me a reward can be verbal instructions, a picture (nothing nude just a body shot no matter what they are wearing) and of course praise and attentiveness. I like to feel when I serve as a sub that I’m holding someone’s attention and that they are getting the best from me. A change in pace, a reaction to how I’m feeling, them being fully in control and me knowing it.

MichaelF

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 11, 2022
Rewards can be further humiliation like being allowed to drink your pee or lick your ass or you can be extremely generous and help your willing sub to cum!

Featured Threads

New Personals