Rewards

Gamer_girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 4, 2021
Hi all! I’m kind off new to this lifestyle and have read a lot already about it. But lots of information contains ideas for punishments. Even though the punishments seem very exciting, I was wondering if there is a system for rewarding for good behaviour.

Is that also part of the lifestyle? And what kind of things would be considered as rewards?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Each dynamic is unique in it own way. Formed on preferences between the two involved. Punishment is something that’s been discussed here before. Short version of my opinion. Very seldom is a real punishment necessary. Also lots of the fantasy type google doms online think punishment is something entirely different. As do some into the brat spectrum. A punishment should correct and prevent reoccurrence of a bad behavior or action. Most times “doms” lacking experience have the sub do things as “punishment” that really is just something the dom wants to see done and wouldnt normally get away with. I’ve even seen some try to bypass limits claiming that punishments weren’t subject to the hard limits a sub had in place.

As far as rewards. They can most certainly be part of it all as well. Obviously a reward would be unique to the ones involved. Some Masos I know would like extra spankings or extra lashings as an acknowledgement of good behavior. Or sometimes just extending aftercare Into something special based on the occasion. Maybe a bath or couples style shower. Sometimes just the verbal acknowledgement is enough. Good girl, good slave, I’m proud of you, Etc.
I allow my local to touch me at times as showing award for her obedient actions. For her it is something she wants controlled but being allowed to freely place her hands in the moment helps make her more excited and more connected.
I have seen others who get small gifts like toys, collars, plugs etc.
Privileges such as furniture time, tv time, phone time, stories read, video chat time, really anything that a sub deems a positive action can become a reward.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi all! I’m kind off new to this lifestyle and have read a lot already about it. But lots of information contains ideas for punishments. Even though the punishments seem very exciting, I was wondering if there is a system for rewarding for good behaviour.

Is that also part of the lifestyle? And what kind of things would be considered as rewards?
As @subzzzero said the concept of punishment is very subjective and depends entirely on the situation and dynamic.

Many times people confuse punishment with a masochist requesting some kind of task that causes pain. Now obviously this isn't really punishment at all in the traditional sense as that is what the masochist seeks. So from that angle you need to be clear on what you're defining here.

As far as rewards go, well again for a masochist that may be more pain!

That said I guess I understand where you're coming from here so lets assume a non masochist submissive for this. If you're putting things like spankings, corner time etc into the punishment basket then I guess we could surmise the type of rewards that follow. For many in this kind of scenario allowing orgasms would count as rewards, perhaps things like going out to dinner, nice kinky clothes or jewelry and of course not forgetting the coveted collar.

Anyway does that seem to help or is it even less clear now?

Gamer_girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 4, 2021
Thank you all for explaining! I think I am understanding the dynamic a bit more now.

Featured Threads

New Personals