Righting a wrong

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
I asked Sir for punishments for my two errors on the fiction story I wrote. Sir agreed I deserved punishments for not being careful and double checking my writing before I posted it. I had two things I did wrong.

Sir decided that two punishments would be fitting.

1 was to strip to my panties then pee into a bucket, pour the pee over my head and wait forty minutes before I cleaned up.

The very first time I performed the task I wasnt paying attention, I hadnt hit the record button well enough so I wasnt recording the event propperly.

I could have easily lied and just redid the one and sent it in to him, and then just did the second one, however I chose to be honest, I sent him what I had recorded and let him know I was going to redo the whole thing plus add 2 more times. Making it 4 done propperly in total.

Sir appreciated the honesty and let me do that however added to it. I was instructed to spank my breasts with something resembling a wood spoon, one hundred smacks each breast, and fourty of each one hundred was to be right on the nipples.

This punishment was super embarassing as one time my daughter (i live in here basement suite) came down stairs to talk to me as I was doing the punishment of peeing in the bucket. I knew my face was going red with the heat that swelled from it, as I tried to co.municate without her realizing I was in the process of doing something. The pee qould end up cold before I would get to dump it over me, making me gasping and cringe, then shiver for forty minutes as my place gets real cold. I didnt tell Sir it was so cold because I did not want him to change the punishment. I felt the coldness added to the punishment and I deserved it.

Then I had the experience of mid spanking my breasts I had someone stop by it was so awkward to hide everything as beat as I could. Then to not show the pain my poor breasts were in. I had been lucky to have just finished the fourth smacks to each nipple, however after the person left I did the rest of the smacks and added extras to the nipples to make up for the pause in the punishment. This punishment not only left my breasts sweltering in pain with bruises, it also had added humiliation as I got interrupted

2 Sirs second punishment for me was to edge twenty times in two days, I was not allowed to cum. I edged the twenty times and would hold my edge to add to the torture if not being allowed to cum, plus I was trying to make myself beg. I don't break down and beg very easy, I was testing myself a bit.

That was a perfect punishment as I had already started to beg to be allowed to cum before he chose this punishment. I had in away hoped he would use something like this as a punishment.

This punishment left me wanting more, and begging to cum. However I still had a small list of tasks to do so even though I was given a updated list that allowed me to cum with certain things I had to do before being allowed. I added one more provision to that list, I let Sir know I wont cum until my tasks are caught up and to the one giving permission first.

Reactions: The king

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Interesting punishments and with the added bonus of the humiliation from being interrupted.

I believe it was well done. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Kytten

Featured Threads

New Personals