Terror

Catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2022
Hi folks
I have a fantasy that I play out when using my dog dildo
I am sure that as dildos are surrogates for the real thing we all must do this to some extent. Vanillas focusing on dildo size colour etc
Have tried in a message thread to add to my fantasy (want different scenarios to masturbate to) by writing out a start hoping to get a new middle/finish
Can I do this here or in a message with anyone interested in explicit pet role play.
Or should I try in fiction area
Happy to add realism with selected pictures of me with dildo

carlo_amostrani

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jan 29, 2021
Hi folks
I am sure that as dildos are surrogates for the real thing we all must do this to some extent. Vanillas focusing on dildo size colour etc
Have tried in a message thread to add to my fantasy (want different scenarios to masturbate to) by writing out a start hoping to get a new middle/finish
Can I do this here or in a message with anyone interested in explicit pet role play.
Sounds awesome

Terror

Catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2022
So here is the first bit - happy to continue here or private message - looking for added content please see first message in thread

I am lying at your feet having just been fed, the dog bowl licked clean.
You stroke my hair holding my lead in the other hand.
Unknown to me you have decided in dscussion with your GF (girl frend) to take our pet play to another level , something you always intended from when you started grooming me - taking me further than i perhaps want to go, but ensuring that after tonight there is no going back for me and i will be your slutty bitch dog forever.

Well puppy did you enjoy your lunch? since you've been good and finished all your food maybe there will be a reward for you Master reaches down and softly rubs my ass before spanking you hard, I jump at your touch

The door bell rings you let in your girlfriend and her dog.
Your GF comes over and pats my red bum - been bad have you pet - I look up into her cruel eyes and wish it was just the two of us and she was not here.
You stand and kiss your GF ignoring me - her dog comes over and sniffs my bum.
I can hear you wispering to her but not clearly what you say, i hear - yes the bitch is ready and the time has come.

You pull me by my lead so my head is trapped between your legs - GF rubs my bum and encourages me to to raise it up while petting me and saying good bitch now your going to get your reward.
I am stuck held in position- Your GF brings her dog round so he is in front of my face, she reaches down and fondles his genitals - his cock comes next to my face, I see it clearly . Your GF takes out her phone.
I feel a sharp sting on my bum from a hard hand -so unexcpected I move forward and the cock touches my face. You bend and wisper in my ear .............

now needs some more

saggy_udders_cow

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2022
Hi folks
You are welcome to write me if you want.

Camy156

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 14, 2022
Helensburgh
Hi folks
Sounds fun

Featured Threads

New Personals