Roll for snaps!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
If you've never tried using rubber bands to "snap" you've been missing out on a wonderful maso game.
Take a rubber band and place it over the ends of your spread first and index fingers, hold against your target, say your nipple. Pull one side of the band out (not too far for first tries) then let go, the resulting snap produces a sensation similar to being hit with a thin cane. Oh and be warned these can produce thin welts or even bruises so go steady to begin with.

For the game you need a D6 to add some random variety and a plain rubber band, any decent size will do.
Roll the die, if it is an even number the snaps are for your nipples since there are two (so if you roll 4 thats 2 snaps on each nip), if odd snap your clit/pussy that many times (guys can snap dick).
Keep going until you have rolled all numbers from 1-6, you may need to keep a note pad handy for this as it can get very distracting and you could easily lose track.

Have fun!

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I tried this on my nipples and it flipping hurts in a wonderful way, then I tried it on my balls, well one ball actually and that flipping hurt but not in such a wonderful way. Brought tears to eyes, it will take some getting used to if I ever have the urge to try it again down there.😨

Reactions: onmyknees4guys

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
I decided to try this, because I'm a painslut, so what else would you expect me to do? To prevent any temptation to cheat, I rolled beforehand until I got all the numbers from 1-6. Here are my rolls:
5, 1 6, 5, 5, 1, 2, 1, 1, 4, 6, 1, 1, 5, 1, 4, 2, 6, 4, 6, 4, 6, 2, 5, 6, 5, 6, 6, 6, 2, 3
To make it more of a challenge, I decided that if I made a mistake (didn't snap hard enough, missed body part, etc.) then I would have to re-do that set and keep track of the number of mistakes, so i can be punished accordingly
5, 1 6, 5 (mistake), 5 (mistake), 1, 2 (mistake), 1, 1, 4, 6, 1, 1, 5 (mistake), 1, 4, 2 (mistake), 6, 4, 6 (mistake), 4, 6, 2, 5, 6, 5, 6, 6, 6, 2, 3 (mistake)

This was quite a fun task, and I was writhing in pain by the 4th set. As I write this report, my nipples and clit are still stinging, though it's not unbearable. At times, it was hard to make myself pull the band back all the way because I was in so much pain, so I counted all of those instances as mistakes. I was thinking this could also be made more interesting and much more painful if I put a clamp on my clit hood, slid a rubber band over it, and did the snaps just below the clamp, but that's a task for another day.

I'm not entirely sure what to do about the 7 mistakes I made, so if anyone would like to provide a punishment, I would be quite grateful.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Another method I have used is to hook the band on the end of a ruler then hold the end of the ruler on the target part.
By pulling back the band along the ruler you can gauge exactly the distance to stretch the band.
I then start with a test snap at what is judged to be an effective length, you can then add or remove 1cm (or 1/2") at a time to get the ideal snap.

In your case @edgywhore you could use this method to do an additional 7 snaps, one for each mistake. Start at a set length then keep adding 1/2" each time to the stretch, the 6 additions will mean a total extra stretch of around 3" so the last few should be real nasty.

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
Thank you for this idea, Sir.

I started with my nipples, beginning at 6 inches, and then adding 1/2" for each snap. I didn't think it was quite painful enough, so on the last one, I stretched the band all the way to 12" and snapped directly on my nipple, and nearly screamed. It was hard to get myself to repeat it on the other nipple, but I did, with the same result. As this is intended to be a punishment, I ensured that the clit snaps would land directly on my unprotected clit, so I used the ruler both to hold the rubber band and to keep my labia and clit hood out of the way. I feel like I just sliced my clit open with a knife. I had to start at 8" to get a decent sting, and the first few were bearable, but after I did the 10" snap, I just fell backwards from the pain and had to recover my senses before continuing. The last two were equally as excruciating, but I was able to maintain my composure, and now I'm just sitting here feeling the burn on my clit.

Thank you for this great task, Sir!

Featured Threads