Rubber ball as inflatable toy

ContagionAgent

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2015
Anyone ever tried to use one of those cheap rubber balls that they sell on variety stores. Had someone suggest using one as an improvised plug and just looking for anyone who might have tried it.

smite2001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2015
i concur, unless you have a reliable way of deflating it and getting it out, it sounds like a recipe for desaster. Even with a second person involved, i would not trust the ball to stay in place so you can access the vent once its time to get it out again. There are proper and relatively inexpensive sextoys for that.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
i concur, unless you have a reliable way of deflating it and getting it out, it sounds like a recipe for desaster. Even with a second person involved, i would not trust the ball to stay in place so you can access the vent once its time to get it out again. There are proper and relatively inexpensive sextoys for that.
Exactly my first thought, the ball moves around and then what's your option? Use a sharp object to try and pop it risking possibly lacerating your rectum?
Spend the 10 bucks on Amazon to get a proper one, lol...

smite2001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2015
id say a needle/wire heated over a flame and then melting through the ball would be a better way of doing that, although im not sure if the thought of red hot metal near the anus is less terrifying than a sharp object.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
There are inflatable vibrating butt plugs on the market that cost around 30$ (I bought one myself).
If you are not fan of testing homemade curiosities like I do, you should buy that toy instead. Safe and fun!

Reactions: Cruel_Tara

RDDv4-5

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2017
I can't figure out what kind of ball are you talking about. But in any case safety first. Example: https://efukt.com/21124_OOPZ,_LOST_TEH_DILDO.html
That would be so weird, you trusting it in and out of her “Can you feel that? Yeah, feel... Wait WERE DID IT GO?!?!?!?” Then the Producer is just like “Tom, that’s not a toy” XD One ER story I heard was a guy getting an ENTIRE baseball bat up his ass... Apparently, the part of the intestine where it was stretched it so much, they had to remove that entire section... I just don’t understand how or why this stuff happens...

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Let me tell you a real story I read in local press.

Someone got in ER with a hammer head stuck in his butt. When asked he said he ate some cherries whole, with seeds. And felt ill and decided he should break those seeds to shit healthy. So he inserted that hammer in his butt hoping the seeds would break by themselves. This went to national tabloids.
I know local press guys and some people at ER. Small town, big mouth press. I have many stories to tell :) All about zero fetish (vanilla town) but 100% stupidity.

Last edited:
Reactions: RDDv4-5

Featured Threads

New Personals