Rubber band snaps

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Just a quick "how to" for those not sure exactly what "snaps" are or how to do them.

Really it's one of the simplest DIY's as it requires nothing more than a rubber band and can be self applied making it ideal for all the solo players out there.
Just hook the band over two fingers, position across the area you want to hit and pull back one (or both) sides. Let go to deliver a delicious stinging pain.

Safety first: Be careful as this can deliver quite a savage hit, test on a non sensitive area first to gauge the sting and make sure you're up for it before attacking somewhere more sensitive. Also be aware this can mark or bruise if that's a concern for you.

1513996642.gif

1307066375.gif

holly_jade85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2022
I did 35 severe snaps on both nipples and my tender skin of my boi pussy as punishment for cheating on my diet.

I'm sore in those places today and I'm not even looking in the direction of baked goods or any other foods that aren't on my low calorie list.

Next time, if it happens again, I've promised myself 50 snaps in those places along with 50 on the inside of each thigh.

Help me be accountable!

♡♡holly

Horny4kink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 19, 2022
Dallas
I did 35 severe snaps on both nipples and my tender skin of my boi pussy as punishment for cheating on my diet.

I'm sore in those places today and I'm not even looking in the direction of baked goods or any other foods that aren't on my low calorie list.

Next time, if it happens again, I've promised myself 50 snaps in those places along with 50 on the inside of each thigh.

Help me be accountable!

♡♡holly
Mmmmm, you r such a baddy! I luv it-keep cheating!!😈

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
That looks like great fun, and as doing it yourself you are in control. But could be made into a great game with others

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Just tried that on my balls, I can confirm it does leave a bruise, but does feel good as well :)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Good info for sure @droptokon

Those of you into band snaps.
You can do lots of fun things. You can actually write letters words with block style lettering. I used to keep a sub labeled with my initials this way. Also you can use band snaps to underline important body writings 😏

The taint area is a mighty sensitive area for those serious Masos as well as a spread asshole (prob need an assistant for these)

You can also play hang man on a body using snaps and body writing

Band snaps for the blanks. Body writing the letters in place. And some of the hangman pic and parts mixed snaps and writing.

Finally explore dif size, thickness, width bands. Some nice large thick ones work great to step into like shorts and snap your upper thighs. Happy kinking!

Reactions: agolnafu

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
Guess you could make band snap designs too? Maybe even a game like connect the dots made by one of my tack bras!

Reactions: holly_jade85

Featured Threads