Ruined my own surprise

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Yesterday my husband's parents took our child away for the bank holiday weekend to their static caravan on the East Coast, which is great, quality time with the grandkid for them, time to catch up on some stuff around the house for me.

My original plan was to get the bedding plants in the garden planted, and to move some of the larger plants out of the greenhouse now that spring/summer seems definitely to have started. I wanted to try and get as much of that done before my husband got home from work.

I don't know if I've mentioned before he's a truck driver, but he also makes furniture for his Dad and his brother's business. Even in the UK, that means sometimes I don't see him for a few days while he sleeps in his truck.

So alone at home last night, I treated myself to some wine and a take out on my way home from the in-laws'. Meal in, a bit of TV, a relaxing bubble bath with my wine and a relatively early night ready to start early this morning.

That was the plan. My dirty mind, maybe helped by the wine and having the place to myself,soon meant I had another idea.

I might post the fantasy I was having, that was keeping me comfortably awake and yet deleriously snuggly throughout the night in the fiction category, if I ever get the time, but as I was contemplating getting up and starting in the garden this morning, I came up with an idea for something else to do out there.

Now our next door neighbor's on one side are also going away for the week. It's a school holiday in our part of the country. On the other side is an old guy who lives on his own, he tends to stay up late and get up around noon.

I knew my husband would be home at some point in the morning, but depending on the traffic it could have been at any time. And I came up with a devious little plan to be waiting for him when he arrived.

So between 8.30 and 9am, I'm outside, down at the bottom of the garden by the shed, so I'm shielded from the house opposite and from the houses to my right as I face back at my own house. I have a clear view of the old guy's house and the curtains are still drawn.

I have a black shirt on that covers what I'm wearing underneath, but I'm wearing those patent pink Lipsy heels that get him so aroused. I have a crotchrope in matching pink soft hemp rope and a pink underbust corset. I've bound my breasts too, I know he likes the way the ropes make them stand to attention. Even under the shirt they're bulging obvious.

I started by tying my ankles together and fixing them to the washing line post down by the shed. Immediately, balance became more of an issue. Of course, I had my sharpest scissors hanging from a band on my wrist for emergencies.

Once they were done, I bound my knees together. I was going to fix them to the pole as well, but I decided against it.

Then I put in my gag. I don't have a pink one so I was using the large red ballgag that really makes me have to stretch my jaw when it's in. I know, we suffer for the men we love, don't we ladies? Still, I'm feeling deliciously sexy, slightly nervous and overall very excited out here. All that was left was to turn on the Carvaka bullets (one inside me, one held against my clit under the crotchrope) and then bind my wrists behind me to fix me to the pole.

Mmm, there it was. And the bullets were really doing their job, making me feel hot, exposed and helpless in the sunshine for who knew how long.

In the sunshine. For who knew how long? And it was already starting to get hot. Damn it, I didn't put on any sun lotion!

What to do? It was only really my legs that were bared, after all.

No, I know better than this, I grew up in Florida after all.

Tying my wrists had been fiddly enough. I had the scissors but I didn't want to ruin the ropes. It's quite hard untying your own wrists when they're bound together, especially behind your back, fortunately I have enough experience from my single days that I was eventually able to get them free. I decided then to leave the ropes around my knees and just free my ankles, I could then just slip off my shoes and hobble barefoot across the path to the lawn, back to the house. Less to retie later.

So, there I am, making my way back when he gets home and comes out to the garden to see what I'm up to 😣🙄

"Surprise..."

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Excellent effort and setup. even if it didnt work out 100% as planned im sure he was still impressed and definitely surprised.

Reactions: MissKubo

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
It doesn't normally get so hot so early in the day, but the last couple of days have been exceptional.

My husband certainly seemed surprised though, watching me hobble my way into the house with a mix of amusement and bemusement. He laughed when he realized what I was going for and then gave me no assistance as I hobbled my way back down the garden. He did help to tie me back in place though, and took the scissors from me.

Unbuttoned my shirt and massaged sun lotion over the rest of my body, very gently, sensuously and thoroughly, mmmm...

...and then left me there while he went for breakfast!

Featured Threads

New Personals