sadomasochism pain-slut platform

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Hello everyone,
I didn't found any thread for people who like pain. such kinks are hard to find so i am starting this thread for the people who are into sadomasochism. there is no condition on male or female.

I am sure its normal for subs to get overwhelmed with PM's so to minimize that all male or female dom's who like to apply should provide this info on the thread.

1. Preferred proper address name (when a sub contact you) and required sub Gender.
2. asl and time zone( for a good fitting)
3. preferred method of contact ( ex. PM's , chatzy, kik, hangout, whats-app( number must be shared in PM's only))
4. your likes dislike and limits (other than pain of-course)
5. level of max pain in the task given by you ( define it from one to ten. )
6. a task of your average pain level for subs to perform. ( for subs to get a basic idea what they are going into)
7. requirement for response : just report, report with proof pics and videos, face or faceless.

for all subs who are taking a task from the thread are required to write a report to the owner of the post ( pics are videos are depending on the both sub and dom.)

To all doms please don't make a harem for own.

• Love
Reactions: blackmailed

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
1. Master, only female
2. 24 male india, UTC +05:30
3. PM's, chatzy, kik and hangout.
4. bondage, TPE, hidden public, hole stretching, forced insertion. limits rp, age play, ddlg.
5. max level of pain up to 8
6. Get into doggy position , gag yourself, and tie a belt in your neck as a dog collar, now tie your tits to a heavy movable object. clamps your nipples with rubber band on the clamps. insert butt plug and dildo ( or simile object) in ass and pussy. now blind fold your self and make 10 rounds of the room in 15 minutes. don't forget to spread a few thumb tacks in the room randomly ( to prevent blood you can use non sharp tacks)
7. a proper report with proof pics / videos ( face or faceless)

i hope it will go cool for all doms and subs

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
1. Master, only female
2. 24 male india, UTC +05:30
3. PM's, chatzy, kik and hangout.
4. bondage, TPE, hidden public, hole stretching, forced insertion. limits rp, age play, ddlg.
5. max level of pain up to 8
6. Get into doggy position , gag yourself, and tie a belt in your neck as a dog collar, now tie your tits to a heavy movable object. clamps your nipples with rubber band on the clamps. insert butt plug and dildo ( or simile object) in ass and pussy. now blind fold your self and make 10 rounds of the room in 15 minutes. don't forget to spread a few thumb tacks in the room randomly ( to prevent blood you can use non sharp tacks)
7. a proper report with proof pics / videos ( face or faceless)

i hope it will go cool for all doms and subs

OK so first off...this really reads like its just you seeking play based on some idea you have and hope by making it a forum style contribution set up youll get more subs to bite. But maybe it's just me.

So you say in your first line... " there is no condition on male or female. " but then in your own task post you specify "only female".

Next is the "level of max pain in the task given by you" How do you presume to know this level? you pick a scale of 1-10 but every person is different. Over my years active in the local community I have had subs who can take nails through tits for example and others who cannot even take a light pinch of the nipple.. Of those two if i just asked them to clamp using clover clamps. The first would call it a 0-1 the second sub would say 10+ possibly.
So how exactly have you come to this particular rating for the task you have listed when you don't know who the sub is that might attempt it?

Now to the task itself. This shows you lack the experience here in ever doing most of this as some isn't really feasible:

Gag yourself..... with what? you lack detail here and or assume everyone has the right toys.

Belt around neck as a collar.... this is dangerous especially since you added a gag before it. So what is your emergency escape plan for this sub if they start to choke? Also how do you suggest they handle the belt prong so as to not have it lock in place and not allow removal in time of need? If i use a belt it has the prong removed or taped in the open position.

Tits tied to a heavy object and toys in both holes will probably not work while you have her crawling on all fours. It is just going to allow the tits to hang down and rope slide off. The movement and lack of panties will cause the toys to push out as shes crawling around. Best option for success here is benwa balls and a tight spade shaped plug.... dildos just going to come out and plug shape makes the difference between it staying in ass or not. (again you gave no specifics)

Blindfold is just thrown in here at random? Dangerous as hell if she runs into heavy items that can tip onto her or glass like lamps and vases.

Thumbtacks sharp or not.... you have her on all fours. The risk to knee cartilage injury is big here sharp or not, plus the rest of her weight is on her hands, again lots of risk to damage here.

But you finished strong and made sure you made it clear you want pics and vids so good on you for looking out for your best interest.

The whole thing lacks care, concern, detail, and effort, and in turn comes off as dangerous to any sub who might be unfamiliar with some of the actions listed and possible risks. You should consider putting more effort into things and you might get better responses. Currently it just feels like you lack the experience in all that you listed in this fantasy style task.

Reactions: Slave572

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
OK so first off...this really reads like its just you seeking play based on some idea you have and hope by making it a forum style contribution set up youll get more subs to bite. But maybe it's just me.

So you say in your first line... " there is no condition on male or female. " but then in your own task post you specify "only female".

Next is the "level of max pain in the task given by you" How do you presume to know this level? you pick a scale of 1-10 but every person is different. Over my years active in the local community I have had subs who can take nails through tits for example and others who cannot even take a light pinch of the nipple.. Of those two if i just asked them to clamp using clover clamps. The first would call it a 0-1 the second sub would say 10+ possibly.
So how exactly have you come to this particular rating for the task you have listed when you don't know who the sub is that might attempt it?

Now to the task itself. This shows you lack the experience here in ever doing most of this as some isn't really feasible:

Gag yourself..... with what? you lack detail here and or assume everyone has the right toys.

Belt around neck as a collar.... this is dangerous especially since you added a gag before it. So what is your emergency escape plan for this sub if they start to choke? Also how do you suggest they handle the belt prong so as to not have it lock in place and not allow removal in time of need? If i use a belt it has the prong removed or taped in the open position.

Tits tied to a heavy object and toys in both holes will probably not work while you have her crawling on all fours. It is just going to allow the tits to hang down and rope slide off. The movement and lack of panties will cause the toys to push out as shes crawling around. Best option for success here is benwa balls and a tight spade shaped plug.... dildos just going to come out and plug shape makes the difference between it staying in ass or not. (again you gave no specifics)

Blindfold is just thrown in here at random? Dangerous as hell if she runs into heavy items that can tip onto her or glass like lamps and vases.

Thumbtacks sharp or not.... you have her on all fours. The risk to knee cartilage injury is big here sharp or not, plus the rest of her weight is on her hands, again lots of risk to damage here.

But you finished strong and made sure you made it clear you want pics and vids so good on you for looking out for your best interest.

The whole thing lacks care, concern, detail, and effort, and in turn comes off as dangerous to any sub who might be unfamiliar with some of the actions listed and possible risks. You should consider putting more effort into things and you might get better responses. Currently it just feels like you lack the experience in all that you listed in this fantasy style task.
Wow good friend, you really do have a good observation
Let me try to answer to your questions.
1. So you think that this is my kink and i tried to forge the thread to bite of some of subs. Well i do not agree with that, true its my kink but its not just my kink, as to the answer bite of subs so i made this thread for only doms or dommes to post on, all subs are only required to respond to the post owner. Sorry my wording is not right there. I only meant is if you post a task on the thread , than the sub will reply directly to you, not to me. So its not like bite of subs thing.

2. Secondly, you pointed on the main post and my task. So no condition on male or female means both male and female doms can post on the thread. While in my personal ad on thread, i said only female as i will only take female slave. I think i made it clear what i meant in the main thread, please do look.

3. So i cant say you are right or wrong on the point of level of pain. You see the rate system is easy to understand.
A dom can easily understand what level of pain he or she can inflict on a sub. As you said some sub can nail the tits and some cant put clamps. Those who can nail can be easily put into people with 9 or 10 rating. So they will only reply to the doms who have that level of pain rating mentioned in the post. While the subs with clamps on nipples they wont reply to those higher rating dom as the sub knows how far he or she can go. So they reply to lower rating doms only.

In addition i had a average rating task posted so the subs is sure what he or she going into. If your average task is too much for someone they wont message you. In the same way if your average task is too easy for someone they wont reply to you either as well. This way only people with the same rate will get replyed.
I hope you got the point. If not please do pm me.

Now to the my personal task. I do have some holes in them. I wont deny them. But its not all. By gagging i counted as any house hold object so it wont be total no breath thing, as i never said to block nose as well. To add. You said the belt and choke. I never thought i would see someone who is dumb enough to tie a belt to the point where she get choke to death. While in point of escape. She does have her hands free she can easily remove blindfold or gag or the belt. No one will put their own life before a task. As I said before. The only sub with the same rating will do the task.

As for the objects in ass and pussy. They were not meant to stay in. If I wanted a pain task I would have posted in that section. I wanted the subs to try hard to keep the objects in their holes, while they fail, it will be like fucking when they try to put back the objects in their holes blindfolded.

Next taking rounds in the room. As their tits are tied to an object they won't be running in the room. So it's not like any object falling on them condition. Still i will edit that.

In the last about the thumb tack on the ground, i will say that is a hole in task. I will think it over.

As to the point of pics and stuff i am not sure you said a good thing or bad thing about me there. But still i am sorry.

Thankyou my friend to point out things. Still, you think this is not right i will take it down. When you say it.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have nothing left to say. I stand by what i posted. Do as you wish. I just wanted other people aware here before they fell into something risky and rushed.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Well in that case. I made clear, where i am wrong and where you are wrong.
Hope people will be more clear and don't misunderstood what i meant.
Not just a half-read pre-assumption that i am wrong.

My personal post can be wrong as its my kink. But this thread cant be wrong.

Featured Threads

New Personals