safe nipple torture

sub18!

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
hi there!

so i have very sensitive nipples but i am a fan of nipple torture.

what are some safe ways to enhance pain without it being crippling whilst wearing nipple clamps.
i’ve heard of applying hot sauce and stuff but that’s a bit to extreme for me as i am extremely sensitive.

if i post stuff like this in normal groups people tend to come back with extreme stuff and that doesn’t fit me so i figured here was the best place!

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I would suggest toothpaste or ginger, as less extreme variants of hot sauce.
Toothpaste giving off a cooling burn, fresh ginger more of a hot one. perhaps lemon juice aswell, have not tried that one yet, only thougth it up.

Be careful, after removing whatever is burning, the burn will not stop instantly but will take time to cool off.

Cheers

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Train yourself: start with clothespins, then try bamboo sticks with elastics. But not directly on your nipples but your areolas.
Then move on to the metallic paper clips. You will love them (I do).

Try anything for up to 15 minutes, no more (a prolonged lack of blood circulation seems dangerous).

bribri

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2022
hi there!

so i have very sensitive nipples but i am a fan of nipple torture.

what are some safe ways to enhance pain without it being crippling whilst wearing nipple clamps.
i’ve heard of applying hot sauce and stuff but that’s a bit to extreme for me as i am extremely sensitive.

if i post stuff like this in normal groups people tend to come back with extreme stuff and that doesn’t fit me so i figured here was the best place!

All I have is some plastic spring clamps from a tool supply store and clothespins. I apply the clamps differently to my nipples or areolas to differ the pressure and pain, I find if I clamp at tip of nipple with clamps hanging out giving full weight gives me the most pain which gives me more pleasure. Pulling and tugging ups the pain as well. Bouncing, pretending some guy is riding me hard is also good, need to find slightly heavier clamps to put more strain on my nipples. Usually after a good session with the clamps my nipples stay sore and very sensitive for hours, like right now I'm at work and my t-shirt rubbing on my nipples is fantastic 🙃

Jamesox2019

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2022
I've just rubbed a cut chilli over my nipples which are already fairly cracked and sore from previous play.

For 5 minutes, nothing and then it suddenly kicked in and the pain is fairly intense but manageable.

Guess the type of chilli will have a significant bearing on pain levels

Terror

Catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2022
Tabasco is good for punishment milk to wash off water makes it worse

saggy_udders_cow

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2022
Rubber bands around the nipples/areola can be good...and or painful (especially when removing the rubber bands); ice cubes and warm water every other time can also have a good effect...weights...and substances like toothpaste, mint/mentol gel etc. (only your imagination set limits), but start slow and test it first. Your limits can be other than mine/others. Spanking, using a brush or spatula - or whipping can also be good/painful.

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
I use alligator clamps from a DIY store. I file the metal teeth to make them sharper, then apply to my nipples which are already swollen and puffy from a stinging nettle session. The pain sends me through the roof!

Featured Threads

New Personals