Safe vaginal stretching for beginners

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have had several recent inquiries about ways to get started with vaginal stretching. Contrary to what a lot idiots might tell you just cramming the biggest things you can find is NOT the way to go. It can easily result in tearing which isn't fun at all.
My key to starting out is using multiple small objects, Sharpies are perfect for this as they are nicely rounded and smooth, almost like they were designed with this in mind, hmmm, I wonder?

Anyway start out with a bunch of these, wash them first so they are nice and clean. Masturbate for a while to get yourself nicely wet and/or use lube if you have some, this will make things go much easier. Start inserting them to a comfortable depth, deep enough so they don't just pop right out again. When you have got in 3 or 4 wait a while and masturbate some more to help relax your muscles, tense muscles fight against them and will push them out, tense muscles can also make this painful.
Keep adding more slowly with breaks and when you feel you have reached you limit take a count for future reference.
The most important thing if you want lasting effects is to this often, a couple of times a day for at least an hour at a time.
You will find if you keep at it you will gradually be able to fit more and more,as you can see in the photos 8, 10 or even more is pretty easy.

pens a few.jpg

pens more.jpg

pens.jpg

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I got some of these today and I am going to try this tonight :)

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Ok well I only just put them in but I can fit 5 at the moment I am going to give it a little bit of time and try and get up to 8 but I am not sure as 5 feels really stretched.

Reactions: k1k_darlbi

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I've recently had a couple of people wanting stretching advice so maybe it's time to bump this back up, and add a little more background.

The vagina is pretty amazing, in most healthy females capable of stretching to well over 10cm diameter when giving birth and then returning back to it's (mostly) original size. So why is it so hard for some to insert anything much bigger than around 3cm?

The pelvic floor muscle group is one of the few sets of muscles in the human body that doesn't work in complementary pairs. Your eyelids open and close, so does your mouth and hands, arms and legs have dual action motion so what's different down there? Basically those muscles are singular and only have one job, keeping things inside you until you're ready to let them out. This is how your ass works, your anus stays clenched shut until you want to let the contents out. All it has to do is relax or contract, you don't actively open your bum, things get pushed out by the muscles further up the line.

Same happens with the vagina, the muscles there have one job each and around the opening of your vagina that job is to keep it closed unless you relax it. Again you can't actively open your vagina directly, it is possible to use the walls of the vagina to contract which can push outwards and force it open a bit but that's not the same.

And this is where the problems usually start. When you're trying to push something into your vagina you can hit the same problem as rubbing your tummy and patting your head. The harder you push, the tighter your vagina gets as the signals get combined into one action. The secret is to relax your vagina as much as possible and not force the object.

Which is where the method in the original post works so well, lots of small things don't need any force to get in as long as you put them in one at a time. They soon add up to a much larger diameter and when you get there you gain the confidence that, ok this will fit! More practice this way allows you to get used to how things feel and how to stay relaxed as you push things in.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
@droptokon I would like to know your opinion on using a balloon (regular party balloon) and a plastik syringe (100ml or so) to inflate a balloon while inside to get a soft, measurable (amount of water/weigth afterwards) and wearable stretch/filling.

Cheers.

Reactions: k1k_darlbi

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
@droptokon I would like to know your opinion on using a balloon (regular party balloon) and a plastik syringe (100ml or so) to inflate a balloon while inside to get a soft, measurable (amount of water/weigth afterwards) and wearable stretch/filling.

Cheers.
Interesting question, there's certainly no harm in trying. The burst pressure of a party balloon is somewhat less than 1 bar, around 12-14PSI which isn't a lot so you're not going to do any damage with that. However keeping everything together while you attempt to fill it is going to be a challenge. The potential volume inside it is way larger than 100ml, and even though it's contained within the vagina which is going to be able to expand to maybe 200-250ml or so what will happen is all that spare balloon will try to squeeze out anyway it can.
A small water bomb balloon might work though and you can even get special pumps that grip the balloon to fill those.

Now who's going to test this out?

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

RepeatEither6019

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 6, 2022
Another great way to permanently stretch a pussy in a painless, pleasurable and gradual way is by stretching the perineum with 2 or 3 fingers, gradually adding finger by finger, pulling harder and longer and eventually using the fingers of both hands. We did this 3-6 times per week for 15-45min per session. I always add fingers next to my dick in spoons and always pull her open.
After about 1.5 years of doing this with my then 47 year old wife (now 52), we went from 3 fingers and worked up to where without any warm up at all I could/can use the four fingers of both hands, push straight in up to my thumbs, with the thumbs outside and pull my hands a few cm apart.

My wife loves it and usually has an orgasm from the stretching and clit rubbing.
Our favourite position is lying next to each other, I put one hand from under her ass into her pussy to pull down, the other hand slides in over her clit and pulls up or sideways.

It's truly stunning and sexy how wet and loose she has become without any physical issues. With her still half asleep I can wet the tip of my dick and slide effortlessly straight in (and I a not small)..

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals