Safe way to start exploring kink?

SubPanda

Verified Panda
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2022
I have had an interest in BDSM for nearly ten years but I have never tried it, and the interest only grows as I get older. I'm finding myself with more and more of an urge to explore it. The problem is I don't have any relationships and I have no idea how to explore it in a safe way.

I want to find out if I'm actually submissive, figure out if I actually like it or not. I'm not even looking for sex right now, just the feeling of being controlled, touched, and confined.

I want to explore this urge I have, but I don't want to do anything dangerous. How can I safely explore this and find out if it's actually something I like

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Well, in think some ligth online play can be a fun and save way to explore submiting with low stakes. But with a carefull estimate, 9/10 online doms are not actualy suited and are rather looking for a quick and easy fap.

I tired online play first at around 18, having played with the idea beforehand. Now 4 years later I got back into it and had a bunch of fun experiences, but also some bad ones (bad usualy due to bad communication, not clearly stating expectations, likes dislikes and so on)

If you want, I can send you a article that touches verry good on what and who to avoid, it's around a 15minute read and would massively clutter this thread since I only have it in plain text.

Generaly, always state expectations beforehand, some people only want a one time thing, others a more long term connection. Some want to be able to talk on eye level betwene sessions and only enforce the dynamic betwene play, others want nearly full time play, with task etc the sub has to complete every day.

On here are a bunch of Health and Savety threads, I massively recomend them aswell as the KTU Tink Tack University (found under BDSM) for some good knowlege.

Cheers

SubPanda

Verified Panda
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2022
Well, in think some ligth online play can be a fun and save way to explore submiting with low stakes. But with a carefull estimate, 9/10 online doms are not actualy suited and are rather looking for a quick and easy fap.

I tired online play first at around 18, having played with the idea beforehand. Now 4 years later I got back into it and had a bunch of fun experiences, but also some bad ones (bad usualy due to bad communication, not clearly stating expectations, likes dislikes and so on)

If you want, I can send you a article that touches verry good on what and who to avoid, it's around a 15minute read and would massively clutter this thread since I only have it in plain text.

Generaly, always state expectations beforehand, some people only want a one time thing, others a more long term connection. Some want to be able to talk on eye level betwene sessions and only enforce the dynamic betwene play, others want nearly full time play, with task etc the sub has to complete every day.

On here are a bunch of Health and Savety threads, I massively recomend them aswell as the KTU Tink Tack University (found under BDSM) for some good knowlege.

Cheers
That would be great, thank you!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a great way to start out, as suggested by @pmme_yourfork a visit to the Kink Talk University should help set some of the concepts up properly for you.
In particular the safety and consent lectures are especially critical at this early stage.
Also as he mentioned don't be in a rush or let yourself be bullied into starting something before you're ready.
You will also find a bunch of solo ideas in the Post Dares or Tasks section of the Training Room forum. Look specifically for anything noted as being for beginners. Often there will be feedback from those that have tried them too which can be helpful in deciding if it might suit you.

And finally please keep using this thread to ask questions, if you have seen something but have concerns asking about it may help you avoid something bad or find something perfect!

Reactions: pmme_yourfork

Featured Threads

New Personals