United States (West of the Rockies)

MikoDom92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2015
22 year old dominant male seeking a 18-24 year old submissive female

Hello all! I'm a 22 year old male, relatively inexperienced dom/top who is looking for a female sub partner that's willing to learn with me as we go on. I'm a loving and caring dom that is very flexible with your hard limits, I'm willing to try a variety of things, though my hard limits are all the usuals: Scat, Blood, urine, etc. Never would I force a sub to do anything she would be uncomfortable doing, that's just not my style. Besides, consensual is fun and non-consensual is just...wrong. Everything is much better when everyone involved is enjoying. :D

A little bit about me: I absolutely LOVE Disney, I have an Annual Pass at Disneyland and I go there about once a month. I'm also a writer and a musical theatre actor who has had the fortunate or unfortunate typecast as a villain, pervert, asshole, etc. I swear I'm not mean like that in real life!

Feel free to shoot a message my way if you're interested in getting to know me. :)

• Kinks:
domination and submission, chastity, bondage, spanking (multiple places), ropes, chains, handcuffs, giving a sub pleasure, orgasm denial, clamps, confinement, cages, locks, restraints

• Experience:
No previous BDSM-related experience.

• Limits:
No scat, urine, blood, anything permanent, anything that could cause lasting physical or psychological harm, or anything illegal.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals