Sarahs New Master

Story

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 20, 2011
Hey everyone here's my first story it's about a girl even know I'm a guy, anyway I'm gonna put this in first person form here it goes

Characters
•Sarah (slave)
•John (new master)
There will be more characters

Chapter.1
"love you mom love you dad" Sarah yelled to her parents as they walked out the door. Sarah started watching Spongebob even know she just turned 18. After an hour Sarah realized she was home alone for a whole 3 months. Sarah decided to find a site about BDSM because of the slut she is. After an hour of failed sites Sarah finds a wonderful site called kinktalk. She loves it alot and takes 2 hours just setting up her profile to be perfect. Once she finishes off with a picture of her as her profile picture she begins to create her slave thread.

She mentioned in her thread how much she loves to send pictures to people and that is what got attention. She got many replies the next day when she got on. "Wow I have 33 replies already" she says in exitement. She started reading and found out almost everyone of them were like 40 year old men. She decides to keep reading then finds an 18 year old who lives in her state. She quickly sends him a message about her telling him everything about her. She keeps checking her computer then like 30 minutes later she gets a message.......

I know it's a short part but im busy I'll post some later

Featured Threads

New Personals