Seeking a sub to train.

TheDomFather

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2021
I am looking for a submissive female to train online. Preferably someone relatively inexperienced so I can mould her as I please. You will preform daily tasks when required and learn to understand yourself as a submissive through tasks and discipline. If you are plus sized or have a fuller figure you go to the top of the list. Ready to start your journey? Kik: TheDomFather69

blahblah127

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trigender
  • Private
Feb 10, 2021
hey there I'd love to I am a plus sized girl as well, do you save any photos sent to you through kik though?

TheDomFather

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2021
hey there I'd love to I am a plus sized girl as well, do you save any photos sent to you through kik though?
You have a lot of spunk for a submissive. No, slave. I am there for my pleasure, and my pleasure is training.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Um your profile says straight male. So I’m not quite sure how you arrived at plus size girl. Good try though. Lol.

blahblah127

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trigender
  • Private
Feb 10, 2021
tbh I was just trying to see if people save kik nudes sent to them or not my bad

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
You can just make a post asking such? Many people save many not. I used save but not now.

Featured Threads

New Personals