Seeking advice

Classysassysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 10, 2012
Texas
Here is a little back story about the advice I'm seeking. When I was a teen, I met someone online who introduced me to this. He did train me some but it was for a very brief period and I later found out it was actually Goreon training he was giving me. Anyway that was my first clue that I might like being submissive but since then, I've never gotten to experience it again. I'm now with someone who isn't interested in it at all so I'm trying to find a happy medium for us both. Where the advice comes in is, how to I find a balance in getting what I need and still feeling like I'm faithful to him? Is it possible at all? Online perhaps?

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Only you (and your partner of course) can decide what constitutes faithful within your relationship, and whether that includes online.

It was a little inappropriate for someone to introduce you to Gor without actually telling you what it was, because it's a very specific style of D/s and is not the same as most people's, even for those of us who also live it 24/7.

You don't say whether it the Gorean you feel you need, or if that was just the entry but you're after some general submission or masochism, but if you are after something as intense as Gor then it's unlikely a relationship will last if one partner really isn't with it. If you just want to be spanked occasionally, or humiliated, then it may well be that you can introduce it over time.

I do hope you have some progress together though.

Lucie xoxox

Classysassysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 10, 2012
Texas
Thank you for your response Mistress Lucie. I think my partner and I have come to an agreement so things have worked out. I don't believe Gor is what I want. From what little I've learned, I don't think its for me. But thank you again for the help :)

Featured Threads

New Personals