Seeking females for public breast inspection

nextsoft20000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 18, 2021
The breast inspector is ‘In’ and accepting new clients. I am seeking women who would like me to offer up an inspection of their breasts, which I will post here in vivid detail. (No sharing of pics - just my assessment.)

Sound intriguing? Then please get in touch; Kik is preferred (I am at NextS20000). Please send as many photos of your boobs as you like, however in at least one of them you must include a pic of you holding a piece of paper with your KT username and the phrase “breast inspection” so that I know it’s really you and not your partner or something.

I will assess your boobs in a straightforward, clinical way. Not overly humiliating or complimentary, but describing precisely what I see.

Sound of interest? Then please get in touch.

nextsoft20000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 18, 2021
The breast inspector is ‘In’ and accepting new clients. I am seeking women who would like me to offer up an inspection of their breasts, which I will post here in vivid detail. (No sharing of pics - just my assessment.)

Sound intriguing? Then please get in touch; Kik is preferred (I am at NextS20000). Please send as many photos of your boobs as you like, however in at least one of them you must include a pic of you holding a piece of paper with your KT username and the phrase “breast inspection” so that I know it’s really you and not your partner or something.

I will assess your boobs in a straightforward, clinical way. Not overly humiliating or complimentary, but describing precisely what I see.

Here is my inspection of BBWSubslut’s breasts:
BBW possesses very large boobs that sag downwards substantially on her chest. In the photos she shared BBW’s nipples point entirely downwards—there is not a hint of firmness or perkiness in her boobs. They’re analogous to two pale, oblong melons sitting on her chest.

They are very pale, and have a rather rough-hewn complexion. In multiple photos her breasts showed bruises, scrapes and other signs of abuse. In one photo they were banded, turning the bottom two-thirds of her fleshy orbs a purplish-red color and causing the skin to become more taut.

Her tits do appear to be symmetrical in both size and shape, and sit roughly on the center of her chest.

BBW’s areola are virtually indistinguishable from the remainder of her boobs, and are identifiable largely by the crinkled and roughly textured skin surrounding each of BBW’s nipples. The nipples themselves are small nubs, and are rather insignificant given the overall size of her breasts and the fact that they are largely not visible given the sag of her boobs.

This concludes my inspection of BBWSubslut’s breasts.

Reactions: Bbwsubslut

Featured Threads

New Personals