Seeking that perfect someone

dominique4you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 6, 2015
I'm 18 years old and I'm a crossdresser. I've been wearing panties and bras since the age of 13. I love television, movies, I occasionally enjoy reading, I enjoy being outdoors and moving around. I'm a student currently in University and living with my family.

That was a short resume of me. However when I turn into a sub for my mistress, I love anal stretching, organs denial, being degraded by talk, spanking, humiliation, pain, bondage, hidden public, feminization, family. However, what gives me the most satisfaction as a slave is when I complete a long and detailed list of tasks my mistress left for me with evidence of every task. My limits are body writing, poop, pee, heavy pain, wax and anything that will do damage to my body permanently.*

I'm looking for a women that is smart, de toed to being a mistress and owning a slave for a long term relationship.

if anyone wants me to be there permanent slave or have any additional question don't hesitate and message me on kik or Skype at Dom6869

Dom AKA Brittney

Featured Threads

New Personals