Seeking women for public body inspection

nextsoft20000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 18, 2021
I am seeking women who would like me to offer up an inspection of their body, the results of which I will post here in vivid detail. (No sharing of pics - just my assessment.)

Sound intriguing? Then please get in touch; Kik (NextS20000) or Wickr (nextsoft20000) are preferred. Please send as many photos of your nude body as you like, including a pic of you holding a piece of paper with your KT username and the phrase “body inspection” so that I know it’s really you and not your partner or an ex or something.

I will assess your body in a straightforward, clinical way. Not overly humiliating or complimentary, but describing precisely what I see.

Sound of interest? Then please get in touch.

c0cktunnel

--Verified Pig--
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 26, 2023
I am seeking women who would like me to offer up an inspection of their body, the results of which I will post here in vivid detail. (No sharing of pics - just my assessment.)

Sound intriguing? Then please get in touch; Kik (NextS20000) or Wickr (nextsoft20000) are preferred. Please send as many photos of your nude body as you like, including a pic of you holding a piece of paper with your KT username and the phrase “body inspection” so that I know it’s really you and not your partner or an ex or something.

I will assess your body in a straightforward, clinical way. Not overly humiliating or complimentary, but describing precisely what I see.

Sound of interest? Then please get in touch.
PLEASE PICK ME!!!

Reactions: mlslv4mstrs

Featured Threads

New Personals