Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
good idea, but still why the need to add string, if just rubber bands are used instead of string, wont they pull much harder,

as for clit torture, i want you to do something similar. you will need about 20 rubber bands and about 6 to 10 clamps.
now clamp your clit with equal number of clamps both side, do remember to rubber band the clamps griping side so that they wont get pulled off your clits easily.
now connect left side clit clamps to left side foot thumb using rubber bands and right side clit clamps to right side foot thumb, this way your clit will always be pulled and stretched,
the fun part is you can wear cloths on the set up ( loose clothes so it can hide easily) and no body will know that you are being a slut with non stop clit stretching.

as rubber band will shrink and stretch as you move your legs.
Tbh I dont have so many rubber bands right now but I'll definitely do it when they r available tx alot sir

missmai

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2021
good idea, but still why the need to add string, if just rubber bands are used instead of string, wont they pull much harder,

as for clit torture, i want you to do something similar. you will need about 20 rubber bands and about 6 to 10 clamps.
now clamp your clit with equal number of clamps both side, do remember to rubber band the clamps griping side so that they wont get pulled off your clits easily.
now connect left side clit clamps to left side foot thumb using rubber bands and right side clit clamps to right side foot thumb, this way your clit will always be pulled and stretched,
the fun part is you can wear cloths on the set up ( loose clothes so it can hide easily) and no body will know that you are being a slut with non stop clit stretching.

Oh I guess you could make a rubber band string? But normal string is just quicker cos you need to hang it to something high. Hope that makes sense! Xx

Reactions: subtlizer

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015

The clit is usually quite small. Without consistent pumping it would be hard to fit more than a clamp or two on it total and that’s being gracious. I think you’re meaning to say labia (lips) with the clamping on both sides With multiple clamps. Clit is the small bulb at the top of the fold.

Reactions: subtlizer

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
The clit is usually quite small. Without consistent pumping it would be hard to fit more than a clamp or two on it total and that’s being gracious. I think you’re meaning to say labia (lips) with the clamping on both sides With multiple clamps. Clit is the small bulb at the top of the fold.
my bad, not too good with words, i will look into that. and yes i meant the same as you said.

Rukhard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 6, 2021
spread your ass-"cheeks" and put some toothpicks horizontally between them to keep it spread. It hurts. As I am a man I cannot practice with a pussy, but it might work also with your pussy, inner our outer lips. Perhaps shorten the toothpicks a bit..., In the ideal world I would like to see a pic of it. Then I will jerk on you as if you were my cum target. Enjoy the pain !

Featured Threads

New Personals