Self Bdsm punishment

Acacia08

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2022
I love it when my cunt and nipples are punished. I want a daily to-do list to punish and train this useless body of mine. I don't have any toys. If you have any other ideas on things that I could use, please let me know and I live with my parents. Please give me some ideas to punish my cunt and nipples. I'm so needy and I can't really submit any nudity. I especially like torturing nipples.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there and welcome!

You could start out with this,

And you'll find a whole bunch more ideas in the adjacent forum;

Acacia08

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2022
I tried nipple and pussy shooting and felt both pain and pleasure, thanks for the game
Hi there and welcome!

You could start out with this,

And you'll find a whole bunch more ideas in the adjacent forum;

I tried nipple and pussy shooting and felt both pain and pleasure, thanks for the game

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Things that are silent would be to use cloth pegs for the breasts and nipples as well as for the pussy lips or even the clit. There are many ways to use them from Doing jumping jacks with pegs on the nipples, over putting them on the pussy lips and playing with the pussy by only touching the pegs till you are as horny as you can get to adding weights to them or pulling them off without opening them. For safety you should make sure that you remove them and reapply after a bit every 15 to maximum 20 minutes.

Dependant on how strongly you react to it you could also use fresh ginger on the nipples, pussy lips or clit. The oils in ginger will cause pain for about 20 minutes. But make sure that you are not allergic and try it on the sensitive skin of your lower arm first. How painful it is depends a lot on the person and don't use to much and start after the test with the nipples. Ginger pain is not stoppable at all once it starts. Even things like milk or fat than can have a bit of a relieve for capsaicin based things is useless. For about 20 minutes there is nothing you can do but endure it

Featured Threads

New Personals