Self Bondage Fantasy: Home Invasion

Bahia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 6, 2015
I get home for the weekend and have the place to my self and am very excited about that. Today i am going to indulge in one of my favorite activities, self bondage. Its been a hard week and i want to have a strong orgasm while feeling helpless and sexy being bound and gagged.

I go to my "fun drawer" and pull out my bag of gear and toys. Contained in the bag:
Lots and Lots of rope
Handcuffs
Cloth gag with large knot for the mouth, basically a poor man's ball gag
pantyhose, used, worn by me several times, pulled over my head, and gagged with them as well
long silk scarves or ribbons
Duct, electric, masking, medical, fantasy tape. Love it.
about 4-5 long belts or straps
about 100 zip ties

I also just purchased a vibrating dildo, with the intention of using it anally. I havent quite gotten the courage to try it out yet, but the thought does excite me. I look at it for a bit. Turn it on and go through the various speeds and pulse options. I start rubbing the tip on my nipples. Tickles a little bit, but it is also giving me that feeling. The one you feel in the back of your throat, the one that get your heart pumping faster and faster. Now the vibrating dildo has some how managed to find its way to the head of my erect cock. The feeling of that pulsing dildo on my cock is almost too much to bare.

WAIT

I have to stop. I want this to last i tell myself. Sure i could cum right now and again later and again..... but i want to tease myself a bit and work for it. Besides, adding bondage to the scenario will only increase the sensation. So i set down the dildo, remove all my clothing except underwear, i like being semi naked for some reason, and begin tying my feet (my favorite part!) I choose not to wear pantyhose today for some reason, maybe ill work them in some other way i tell myself. I rope my ankles together tightly, as usual. I now wiggle my feet back and forth seeing if i can free myself or at least get a little wiggle room. Not today. A bit tighter than normal but that is ok. Im super hard at this point, all i want to do is rub my cock so hard until i explode..... but i cant yet i tell myself.

Suddenly, i hear something. I dont know what but i heard something. Silence now.........

What was that?

I know i locked the door before i started. Didnt i?

......... well, not hearing anything now.

Back to the task at hand i guess, though that noise is still in the back of my mind. i try to stay quite in case i hear it again.
I have now bound my big toes together too, normally i dont but i am going to try an limit my mobility as much as possible.
Now i have bound my knees together, above the knee bend. I run my hands up and down my thighs and touch my feet...........uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh.
I never look more sexy than when im bound and gagged. Speaking of gagged....
I grab a pair of black dress socks from the drawer, roll one up in a ball and stuff it in my mouth. Its a bit too big, but i tell myself i can handle it, and when im done, it will be the first to come out. I use the other sock as a wrap gag and secure my sock gag in place. It is pretty tight. i cant barely make and mmmmmmppphhhh. PERFECT!

I look at the didlo, still sitting near by. Should i put that in? ive got some lube handy, maybe i will like that. The idea sounds exciting, maybe ill try it. I carefully push the tip of the dildo against my asshole, i feel it start to go, then i pull back. I want to try that, but i dont think i want to do that if i cant easily remove it. Maybe ill try it later. Deep down i feel relief i bailed on the dildo while at the same time feeling regret.

Normally i would run a length of rope from my heavily bound feet to a noose, with a length of rope around my wrists, use the noose to hogtie myself, but i am too turned on that the moment. I feel like i just cant wait so i quickly grab the handcuffs and cuff myself behind my back.

GAME ON! i think to myself.
I roll over onto my belly, begin to rub my cock into the carpet. Humping the carpet harder and harder. This feels amazing, surely if i keep this up i wont last long. OOOOhhhh but it feels sooooooo gooooooood.....

WHAT WAS THAT!? I hear a sound again, only this time it is louder, and i can identify the sound. It sounds like foot steps, and they are getting closer and closer.

OH SHIT OH SHIT i yell to my gag. WHERE IS THE KEY!?!?!?! i dont see it anywhere. FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK.

The door opens and there YOU are. No crime committed in the neighborhood for months and of course my house gets broken into, AND i am already dealt with. There is a tremendous amount of fear on my face. You look at me, stare but dont speak. I am panicked beyond belief. What is going to happen to me? i think. You set down a duffle bag you brought with you. I do not know what is in it, but it is definitely full. You look around the room and see all the toys and gear spread out about the floor. I lay on my belly motionless and looking up at you. You calmly bend down and look into my eyes, full of fear, and whisper:

"I see whats going on here....... your looking or some fun."

"Well..... ive got time for some fun, and to be honest, you dont look like you are in a position to do anything about it".

Write below or PM me if you want to finish the story...... I hope you do....

Featured Threads

New Personals