Self bondage forfeit

jayboner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2015
I'm a 24 male and getting more intrested in self bondage escape.
I have thought up a idea where I would tie myself up nude with a webcam set up. I would then have a set amount of time to escape before the webcam live streams....to my embarrassment. I normal never show face so even more at stake.
How easy could this be and is it a good plan ?

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
I'm a 24 male and getting more intrested in self bondage escape.
I have thought up a idea where I would tie myself up nude with a webcam set up. I would then have a set amount of time to escape before the webcam live streams....to my embarrassment. I normal never show face so even more at stake.
How easy could this be and is it a good plan ?
I have never tied this so not sure if its doable but it sounds interesting would be curious to know if it works and how well.

Csuju

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2012
I guess the first question is where would you have the webcam streaming to, as that probably determines how easy it is.

It's reasonably simple, I suspect, for someone with a little bit of JavaScript knowledge to be able to set up a site that let's you do this. However, you'd have to let people know you were doing it, and give them the link in advance - which limits the amount of people that could be watching...

Alternatively, I think someone with a bit of python / Lua knowledge might be able to create a script for OBS that waits for a certain amount of time (possibly even displaying that timer count down) before showing a webcam stream. You could then use any streaming site (Omegle, cam2, chaturbate, etc) - just start broadcasting before you start the script.

Alas I have little time to look into doing either, though if I did, I'd probably try the OBS approach first.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: jayboner and Kytten

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
I guess the first question is where would you have the webcam streaming to, as that probably determines how easy it is.

It's reasonably simple, I suspect, for someone with a little bit of JavaScript knowledge to be able to set up a site that let's you do this. However, you'd have to let people know you were doing it, and give them the link in advance - which limits the amount of people that could be watching...

Alternatively, I think someone with a bit of python / Lua knowledge might be able to create a script for OBS that waits for a certain amount of time (possibly even displaying that timer count down) before showing a webcam stream. You could then use any streaming site (Omegle, cam2, chaturbate, etc) - just start broadcasting before you start the script.

Alas I have little time to look into doing either, though if I did, I'd probably try the OBS approach first.

Hope that helps!
Thank you for the info, However I'm not technology inclined however it would be right up my ally as I enjoy embarassing tasks or possibility of embarrassment. And I enjoy the binding myself up challange of getting free again. Maybe someday I will be able to do this and just have someone ready to do a live feed if imy time runs out.. ;) however I'd love to hear if you do this task how it turns out.

Reactions: jayboner

Csuju

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2012
So, I did some investigation.
If you install OBS (Open Broadcaster Software, https://objproject.com/download), you can then grab the Visibility Timer script (https://github.com/cg2121/obs-visibility-timer/releases/download/v0.3/visibility-timer.zip).

Unzip the visibility timer script somewhere, and load up OBS.
It'll ask you a bunch of questions, but you skip most of it.

Click the + in the Sources box, create a new Video Capture Device, selecting your webcam, and then make it as big as possible in the preview screen.

Press the Start Virtual Camera button on the right-hand side. This creates a virtual camera that will display the output from OBS. You can set whatever video app you want to use that virtual camera now instead of your webcam. For example, Chrome can be set to use it by going to Settings (in the menu in the top-right) > Site settings (in the Privacy and security section, you may have to scroll down a bit) > Camera (under permissions) > then select the OBS virtual camera from the drop-down in the top-left. If it's not there, try restarting Chrome and trying again.

Now go to Tools > Scripts, click the +, and select the visibility-timer.lua script you unzipped earlier.

This will show you a bunch of options on the right, select a Mode of 'Show source after specified time', Source should be the Video Capture Device source you created earlier, and then you can set the Duration (in milliseconds) before you want your webcam to be displayed. The timer will start from the moment you type in the Duration you want, but you can reset it by hitting the refresh button (two arrow pointing in a circle) at the bottom left of the Scripts screen.

Now set up whatever application you want to be streaming to - using the OBS virtual camera as the source. When you're ready to start, go back to Tools > Scripts and hit the refresh button - now the timer is running, and you can start streaming, knowing that once the timer has finished, your webcam will become visible.

A bit fiddly, but once you've got most of it set up, it's not too bad. OBS also has a bunch of other things you can do, like add text to the screen to say what is going on, and with some more plugins / scripts, you could even add a visible countdown timer...

willobeyU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2021
So, I did some investigation.
If you install OBS (Open Broadcaster Software, https://objproject.com/download), you can then grab the Visibility Timer script (https://github.com/cg2121/obs-visibility-timer/releases/download/v0.3/visibility-timer.zip).

Unzip the visibility timer script somewhere, and load up OBS.
It'll ask you a bunch of questions, but you skip most of it.

Click the + in the Sources box, create a new Video Capture Device, selecting your webcam, and then make it as big as possible in the preview screen.

Press the Start Virtual Camera button on the right-hand side. This creates a virtual camera that will display the output from OBS. You can set whatever video app you want to use that virtual camera now instead of your webcam. For example, Chrome can be set to use it by going to Settings (in the menu in the top-right) > Site settings (in the Privacy and security section, you may have to scroll down a bit) > Camera (under permissions) > then select the OBS virtual camera from the drop-down in the top-left. If it's not there, try restarting Chrome and trying again.

Now go to Tools > Scripts, click the +, and select the visibility-timer.lua script you unzipped earlier.

This will show you a bunch of options on the right, select a Mode of 'Show source after specified time', Source should be the Video Capture Device source you created earlier, and then you can set the Duration (in milliseconds) before you want your webcam to be displayed. The timer will start from the moment you type in the Duration you want, but you can reset it by hitting the refresh button (two arrow pointing in a circle) at the bottom left of the Scripts screen.

Now set up whatever application you want to be streaming to - using the OBS virtual camera as the source. When you're ready to start, go back to Tools > Scripts and hit the refresh button - now the timer is running, and you can start streaming, knowing that once the timer has finished, your webcam will become visible.

A bit fiddly, but once you've got most of it set up, it's not too bad. OBS also has a bunch of other things you can do, like add text to the screen to say what is going on, and with some more plugins / scripts, you could even add a visible countdown timer...
It might be best to stream to a friend who will pass the video on to some open webcam site at the right time. I say that because then there is someone controlling things when you self bondage (can free you after some amount of time).
Stream privately to the friend and he/she points their carat the screenat the agreed upon time.
Let us know how it works out.

Reactions: Kytten

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I'm thinking of something easier.
Put the mouse cursor on "start broadcasting" then put a piece of sticky tape on the mouse sensor.

You will need to hold your mouse in one hand while tying yourself up (or find a way to reach it) then click and drop the mouse or push it away.

This is good for a public broadcast like chaturbate where you will need to escape in time while more users are joining your chat.

kenny521

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2015
TeamViewer control by one master/mistress is enough. S/He can give you a certain time to get free, if you aren’t free s/he start broadcasting on any site s/he like.

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Does sound like an interesting idea to stream it. I have OBS may have to look into this as well :)

Teamviewerfagwhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 29, 2021
TeamViewer control by one master/mistress is enough. S/He can give you a certain time to get free, if you aren’t free s/he start broadcasting on any site s/he like.
Hi i would loove to be your teamviewer sissy fuckin object to you. I am all yours and i need to be humiliated and degraded. I need to be compleatly fag whore who loves cum and cocks 774 576 716 g794jv

Reactions: kenny521

kenny521

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2015
Sorry for a late reply to you, had some problems with TW and internet in general.
Send me a message on KIK (kenny55211) or Telegram kenny521 (more often in there).
We’ll do that 😏

Featured Threads

New Personals