Niels73

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2014
Netherlands
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has an idea how to do a self caning. I mean just by hand it's realy hard to get a decent stroke of the cane landing on your bottom.

So any ideas would be welcome. And then i mean ideas that doesn't cost tons of money on equipment :)

Caning on a budget thus.

Hope to read your thoughts .

Niels73

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2014
Netherlands
It’s all about positioning. Laying over a pillow can help. The diaper position works well too. A shorter cane s easier to handle too.

I tried that all but can not get a good swing into it. Best was standing straight.

I want to make it a simple DIY project, without not spending to much money on it. I don't aim for nothing but around $50 there should be enough possible.

Just hoping to hear ideas , might steer me in the right direction .

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hardware store, wooden dowel section. Cut it down to about 3ft you should be able to self impact that way. lean over forward, ass outward, reach your arm back behind you and swing various grips and angles till you find a sweet spot for yourself. Also using you could lay on bed on your back. lift legs up high back and towards your head/shoulders and reach through your spread legs with the cane to hit your ass.

Niels73

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2014
Netherlands
Hardware store, wooden dowel section. Cut it down to about 3ft you should be able to self impact that way. lean over forward, ass outward, reach your arm back behind you and swing various grips and angles till you find a sweet spot for yourself. Also using you could lay on bed on your back. lift legs up high back and towards your head/shoulders and reach through your spread legs with the cane to hit your ass.

Just found some pictures of a diy project for what i want. Got me some ideas. Gonna visit a hardware store tomorrow to get some materials. And try to figure something out. :). A few adjustments but basic workings look like it might work .

Featured Threads

New Personals