subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Every time you touch or fuck. The next 15 minutes you will spend in public , with vibe in your ass.
Keep it at the level that keeps yourself on edge

Also you will write a report on how you shamelessly touched yourself and how you are being vibed in ass and while you are in public.

Show us how are loving all this that you will touch yourself again soon.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Every time you touch or fuck. The next 15 minutes you will spend in public , with vibe in your ass.
Keep it at the level that keeps yourself on edge

Also you will write a report on how you shamelessly touched yourself and how you are being vibed in ass and while you are in public.

Show us how are loving all this that you will touch yourself again soon.
If she wrote in her post that she dislikes anal. How is she going to “edge” by doing anal with a bullet? Edging is done when the action is pleasurable.

Reactions: fuck_pig.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
If she wrote in her post that she dislikes anal. How is she going to “edge” by doing anal with a bullet? Edging is done when the action is pleasurable.
No no no,you took me wrong.
I dont want her to edge. I just want her to keep having the feeling to touch her pussy.

Vibe in ass will keep her pussy just enough wet to force her to touch it.
Making her write more and more humiliating things

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Hello sir, I apologize but the vibrator will not fit in my asshole. It’s just too big for my small anus.
ohh well what we need is a vibrating ass... doesnt matter if its inside or taped there..
i hope its not that big to be taped between your ass.

if it is, shove some markers in your asshole to make it even...
sitting on ass full of markers will make you wet as well... but it will be painfull.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
ohh well what we need is a vibrating ass... doesnt matter if its inside or taped there..
i hope its not that big to be taped between your ass.

if it is, shove some markers in your asshole to make it even...
sitting on ass full of markers will make you wet as well... but it will be painfull.
Sitting on markers while in the ass can push them too deep and cause damage to the inner sphincter. Also by forcing too many inside any edges of the markers that’s not rounded and smooth can tear the soft tissue causing long term scar tissue. The third risk here is that none of these markers are “captured” and could be lost inside the rectum. So be sure to send her your contact information that way when she’s in the emergency room getting them removed you can pay for it and give her the follow up support needed from this “task”.
This is yet again another example of “fantasy vs kink”. If you aren’t aware of the risks due to lack of experience do some research and learn before assigning things.

Also this task yet again still uses her ass as if it would bring her pleasure and make her wet. She said clearly in her post she dislikes anal. Why go back to Anal again expecting her to get wet from it still refusing to see it’s on the dislike list?

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Sitting on markers while in the ass can push them too deep and cause damage to the inner sphincter. Also by forcing too many inside any edges of the markers that’s not rounded and smooth can tear the soft tissue causing long term scar tissue. The third risk here is that none of these markers are “captured” and could be lost inside the rectum. So be sure to send her your contact information that way when she’s in the emergency room getting them removed you can pay for it and give her the follow up support needed from this “task”.
This is yet again another example of “fantasy vs kink”. If you aren’t aware of the risks due to lack of experience do some research and learn before assigning things.

Also this task yet again still uses her ass as if it would bring her pleasure and make her wet. She said clearly in her post she dislikes anal. Why go back to Anal again expecting her to get wet from it still refusing to see it’s on the dislike list?
Ohhk. Right now i have the proof pics and videos that this task can be done. But due to her face i cant show them.

As for edging from anal. This was a punishment task not a pleasure task.

As for everything else.i am not here to argue with you people. So @fuck_pig dont do the task

Featured Threads

New Personals