Self play question

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
If you are alone and haven't got any toys from the sex shop market, what household items would you use to play and how?

For example I would use paper clamps for nipple torment.

Tell me more!

Reactions: nina

sexyseniorctzn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2019
Just ask yourself "What would happen if I do this?" Then find out All kinds of things can be used for impact play, squeezing, clamping, pinching. Balls can be squashed flat on a table top. (clear plastic cutting board works best so you can see them spread. Any number of things can be used to tie, bind, hang wieghts from. Want weights to hang from your balls? Different sizes of bottles of water. A pint weighs a pound, a quart, two.

Kick in the balls.... swing an object away from you and let it swing upward into your balls as it comes back. I hang different bottles from rafters in my garage on paracord.

Tools such as clamps, vises and vise grips can be used for all sorts of play. Just look around and use your imagination as to what different things would feel like. A brush has two sides... a hard flat one and bristles. All sorts of kitchen implements can used as paddles. Rubber mallets are all kinds of fun. A softball in a long tube sock, rubber bands, chop sticks, even pencils. Skirt hangers can be used as nipple clamps and even hang weights from. Wooden (or even plastic) suit hangers with a bar that clamps the pants makes a poor man's humbler. (use a twist tie to keep it closed)

The list is endless. Have fun.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I would use a vibrating toothbrush to well.. vibrate.. things.. the clit to be more precise but I think you can use one on your sore nipples too after the paper clamp application.

sexyseniorctzn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2019
I would use a vibrating toothbrush to well.. vibrate.. things.. the clit to be more precise but I think you can use one on your sore nipples too after the paper clamp application.
Never thought of trying that. Thanks

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
A vibrating toothbrush is still soft.
Hmm I made something once.

A game controller (a wireless one worth 30$) has 2 motors and they can be accessed via computer coding. You can unscrew it and rewire it to some favourite vibrators or use it as such.

Something I did was to alternate the motors one on , one off . They generate a pulse effect. An up / down movement feeling like a force touching and moving.. I think I can invent a new vibrator.

Not sure how to explain. 2 motors one stopping one starting create a pulse in between.

(I posted an .exe once but it doesn't work anymore).

Last edited:

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Someone asked a while ago about a dildo like toy.
I suggested just a screwdriver handle. Depends on the screwdriver but most are made of rubber with small shapes for a good grip.

Self safety is up to anyone. My topic is about ideas, not no-nos.

Featured Threads

New Personals