Self-Punishment Day 2 Part 2

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
After a while I got a bit bored and added a rubber band on each nipple for a while, in the meantime I ended up on getdare.com looking for some more ways to torment myself. I was told to initially lay down on the ground face down so that my boobs get pressed against the floor and hit my ass with a belt 20 times, after that I had to tie a belt around my waist and the other to make it go in between my legs and pulled it through the already tied belt as high as I could, pressing strongly against the pins on my cunt as painful as possible, while waiting for new orders I kept pulling it high up using only my teeth. After that was done I had to belt it hard 20 times, really painfully, then asked to go again but even harder, mercilessly. I had to stop with 7 left since I couldn’t take it anymore but ended up being told to finish it and so I did. I then rested for 5 minutes with my breasts against the floor once again. After all that I had to stand up, spread my legs and belt it again until I fall to my knees. It took only 6 hits and got myself on the ground with a tear forming in my eye.
I had to stop then since I had something else to do. I was asked to keep the thumbtack until bed time sadly I decided to take them off since I was worried about what damages might have caused. The breasts were okay but there was blood on the ones that were on my pussy so I didn’t put them back again but definitely try them one more time pretty soon since it was a lot of fun.
Now, several hours later I checked back on getdare and kink talk and have quite a few things to do just have to find out when I can do it and what it is that I physically can bring myself to do.

Featured Threads

New Personals