Self-Punishment Day 2 Part 3

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
To end the day, I was told to “ Tonight when you have a chance and are alone, I want you to do a test run of tying the nipple clips to your toes. Get everything attached then do 25 star jumps. After that attach the clips to your pussy lips, tighten the rope and do another 25 star jumps. If jumps are too loud, then simply bend forward to touch your toes then stretch yourself backward to pull at your sensitive bits – if you choose this I want you to do it until at least one clip is pulled off without you opening it.”
I started with the nipples and the first 3 times it was too short and then the 4th was too long but still bent and stretched 20 times. Just because it wouldn’t get pulled out that doesn’t mean it wasn’t painful, I made it a little shorter and it took about 6-7 times to get pulled out and I repeated it about 3 times, I then moved to my pussy lips and did managed to pull them out about twice before deciding to get a bit more fun with it. I made it a bit longer (it snapped immediately with cloths on ), attached it to my pussy and made another 2 smaller ropes with cloth pins to each end one for each nipple and each other end for my pussy lips. Now I had 2 pins pulling my pussy down, 2 pulling up and 2 pulling my nipples and then proceeded downstairs for a cigarette. Just simply walking or standing up and sitting down was painful. After about a minute of sitting down I could barely feel it anymore. Once I was done and got up to empty the ashtray I felt a terrible pain on my pussy but the clips were still on. One of them (the one on the pussy pulling down) fell of before I got to the staircase, the other fell after doing about 4 stretches or so and the other 2 on my pussy fell after another 7. Instead of taking the ones on my nipples off I just pulled on the rope until they also got pulled off. After that I just kept attaching them to either my pussy or nipples and kept pulling them off from the rope or placing a hanger with some lightweight clothes on. Caused a lot of pain and can see my pussy and nipples turning purple-ish.

I have to say this was a lot of fun but as I was reminded I need to slow down or I’ll get burnt out and that’s the last thing I want. I’ll probably take a break tomorrow or do something easy.

Featured Threads

New Personals