Self punishment in lingerie

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
Although straight, I love whipping myself whilst wearing stockings and suspenders. I have self punished for decades, and I well remember thrashing my bare bottom with my Dad's belt whilst wearing my Mum's lingerie whilst they were out. Then there was the double and treble checking to make sure everything was put back properly before they came home. Does anyone else have similar memories?

Reactions: spkmibtm

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
Never punished myself but I did wear my mothers clothing since I was 7. And my sisters, step-sisters, girlfriends, neighbor girl next door and my 10th grade English teachers lingerie! I used to play a mental game that I would always loose and as punishment I would have to dress like a girl! We also had a group of girls in the neighborhood who would play a game “catch the boy and put a dress on him”. I lost that game way more than any other neighborhood boy!

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
Never punished myself but I did wear my mothers clothing since I was 7. And my sisters, step-sisters, girlfriends, neighbor girl next door and my 10th grade English teachers lingerie! I used to play a mental game that I would always loose and as punishment I would have to dress like a girl! We also had a group of girls in the neighborhood who would play a game “catch the boy and put a dress on him”. I lost that game way more than any other neighborhood boy!
That really does sound like fun!

Featured Threads

New Personals