Self Ruined Orgasm

Kasg

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2010
So, I'm wondering about different methods to force yourself to have a ruined orgasm. I've tried searching on the net, but I haven't been very successful. Obviously it's alot easier if you have a partner do this for you, but I'd appreciate tips, comments, suggestions and possibly guides on how to deny yourself an orgasm.

The effect I'm looking for is to actually have the cum make its way through my penis but being forced back down before it is able to shoot out, causing extreme frustration.

Any ideas?

Tuls

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 25, 2009
Ruined Orgasm

You can have the semen come up the shaft but not come out by simply taking a tight grip and forcing it to go back into the bladder.

BUT...for a real 'ruinied orgasm' you have to edge and avoid contractions. You edge so long that the glands fill with semen and finally there is no more room, so it just dribbles out. The important thing is "No Contractions". Once you accomplish that, you have a true ruined orgasm.

At least that's my experience.

Kasg

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2010
I find trying to "choke" it back down with my own hands is kinda hard, as I usually let go. Either I just need training or a solution to it. I've tried tying a tight rope around the shaft to prevent any cum to come out, but it usually is able to shoot out despite my efforts. And I don't know if it's too safe to tie it too tight.

I've only been able to prevent any cum to come out once by tying a rope around the base of the shaft, but after that I've been unsuccessful with it. :/

Kasg

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2010
*Bump* Anyone got any ideas to share to accomplish this?

womble

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2009
Personal I always thought a ruined orgasm was when you orgasmed but don't get the full pleasure from it.
I think it is when you start to orgasm but once having started all stimulation is removed and your orgasm fails to complete with the normal intensity.
As to whether your spunk comes out the end or not I think is not the point. Most men would get some release as a dribble opposed to a gush.

Try wanking yourself, as soon as you feel your going to cum and are past the point of no return then pull your hands away, if you can. You should start to orgasm but then stop and you shouldn't get the full pleasure from it.

Stitch

Administrator
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Apr 18, 2010
If it's really too hard for you to pull your hands away in time, you could try a timed method. Every 2-3 days, time how long it takes for you to cum. (DO NOT masturbate at all in between) Then after about 5-6 times, so about two and a half weeks later, you'll be able to take an average. Minus one or two minutes (you'll have to experiment a little) and thats how long it should take for you to edge/ just feel the contractions about to start.

Again, this is still on the basis that if you pull your hands away, you reach back. :)

Leopard

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2010
Australia
lprd.tumblr.com
I don't think forcing it back down is really doable o_O Other than simply edging... but I usually find that if I play until it's too late to stop then take my hands away immediately I cum but don't get the 'not interested anymore' feeling and can keep going immediately, but it doesn't last very long til I cum again after it o.o

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
I choose to masturbate until I'm about to cum, back off, then start again. I guess this is what people call edging. If I were to actually cum I'd consider it failure as I prefer to cum only during sex with my wife or under the direction of a dominant.

Metal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2010
Forcing it back down? Not so sure about that, what you could do though is put a rubber band tightly around your head, upon ruining your orgasm the cum shouldn't come out until after you remove the rubber band. (it will feel wierd/maybe een hurt a bit when you cum)

asdfjkl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 16, 2011
You can have the semen come up the shaft but not come out by simply taking a tight grip and forcing it to go back into the bladder.

BUT...for a real 'ruinied orgasm' you have to edge and avoid contractions. You edge so long that the glands fill with semen and finally there is no more room, so it just dribbles out. The important thing is "No Contractions". Once you accomplish that, you have a true ruined orgasm.

At least that's my experience.

So how exactly does one avoid contractions? Sounds really difficult. Please enlighten.

billabong

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Private
Jan 18, 2011
So, I'm wondering about different methods to force yourself to have a ruined orgasm. I've tried searching on the net, but I haven't been very successful. Obviously it's alot easier if you have a partner do this for you, but I'd appreciate tips, comments, suggestions and possibly guides on how to deny yourself an orgasm.

The effect I'm looking for is to actually have the cum make its way through my penis but being forced back down before it is able to shoot out, causing extreme frustration.

Any ideas?

im jack haim a tranvestite in which i have female genitalia so i orgasm
i stop my orgasm by tensing my buttoz but in the end i just squirt instead

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
Try looking up milking

There are ways to massage the prostate and end up with ejaculate coming out with out the feeling or contractions....kind of weird feeling. You can do this yourself... or have someone do it for you.

Leopard

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2010
Australia
lprd.tumblr.com
There are ways to massage the prostate and end up with ejaculate coming out with out the feeling or contractions....kind of weird feeling. You can do this yourself... or have someone do it for you.

I finally figured out how to do this, at least for me. What I did was edge several times, and then ride on my dildo (quite deep) which normally done deep and just right makes me pee :eek: but in that situation it milks out all of the cum. Feels like it makes more than would usually come out, too.

But yeah, it's a really weird feeling. I was all confused and off balance after.

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
My Mistress released me after 4 months of chastity and I'm lying erection and hands tied so I can not touch me.
It lubricates me me sex and especially the glans caress it with his finger during a certaint time.
As soon as she feels that I'm coming, it stops all massage and wait for it to calm down and recomence.
Then, when she feels that I'm clear to me, she keeps touching my penis and she looks at me clear my pitifully.
After as usual, it makes me lick my cum.
Often, she invites a friend who filmed the entire stage.

Featured Threads

New Personals