andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
If you want it painful, use a cable. An electric chord is painful and leaves a week marks without much effort.

Reactions: andalus4u

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I have never been able to cane myself very well. Can't seem to get up any speed
Ah its easy.
Unless you care too much about the other person feeling and pain. Meaning you of course.
I was never able to hit my own balls for that matter. My hand went always soft so I wrote down: CBT is a limit.

sexyseniorctzn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2019
I have tried a few things, a plastic rod about like a glue gun stick, tip of a fishing pole, a dowel, yard stick. I just can't seem to get up much impact. The shorter implements work better for me for some reason. I can cane the front side pretty good, but not much on my ass.

BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
Similar to the previously suggested cable, I often use a wire coat hanger for the same reason.
It doesn’t require much force to hurt so it’s incredibly easy to cause myself a lot of pain with one.

However, I really enjoy the marks left over from a corporeal punishment session, the only way I’ve been able to get anything close to being punished by a dom in real life when by myself, is with a belt.
It’s relevativly easy to wield if it’s doubled over and the left over loosely looped around the wrist- it takes a few tries to get the hang of it but after a few hits I found I was pretty goodnight at landing them solidly. And I just got better with time.
I find after the session I’ll often have bruises even if it was quite mild (under 50 lashes)
An additional pro for those who play on cam is that each hit doesn’t cause too much immediate pain. So you can get a lot more in than when hurting yourself with other impliments.

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
I have never been able to cane myself very well. Can't seem to get up any speed
I'm the same. I find a heavy doubled-over leather belt far more effective. The trick is not to use too long a belt, then you can get some really good swings. I usually give myself 24 strokes taking about a quarter of an hour to administer. This leaves my bottom sore for a good couple of days, and marked for a week.

Featured Threads

New Personals