Self spanking

DaveDunkin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 13, 2019
Well an impact is physically described by velocity times the mass of your object. To increase it you are left with two choices, increasing the velocity or the mass.
First is done by hitting harder, increasing the leaver by using a longer object or by reducing the mass or size of your object to be able to hit harder.

A heavier object makes for a heavier impact by same velocity, ofc.

So it all comes down to your position, your strength and ability to use certain toys. It's easier to modify your hitting strength than switching the object in the act, so there is a reason why people tend to go for a whip or crop or a light paddle.

A smaller hitting area tends to leave a more of a stinging pain whereas a bigger area tends to feel more dull, if that makes sense.
Also I find it quite difficult in the act of self spanking to actually increase the pain above a certain stage. Just the own mind shutting down for self preservation.

That's also the reason why pain inflicted through pinching e.g. by clamps works so well, because the real pain sets in when the object is detached, so the blood shoots in and the nerves send their signals properly.

Tldr: hit harder and use a heavier toy.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
How can I make my self spanking sessions more painful?
Implements can make a world of difference.
As suggested already. Thuddy vs stingy. Thinner flexible things more a burning surface sting. Heavy thuddier things make deeper hits longer lasting pain.

The way I find the best results with in person subs are duration and intensity. Lots of fast repetitive hits are way more effect on pain than single hits with breaks between.
I can use a wooden spoon on the local like a super fast drumroll and her ass will literally be hot to the touch once a minute or so passes.

Use odd shapes. Like the buckle end of the belt. Or meat tenderizer hammer.

I made a list of household items on a prior post of you go through them.

There will always be that self preservation that you’ll have to try to bypass. Where your body will not want to go but so far hurting itself. This can be conditioned more with assistance from someone or a set goal with consequences if not completed.

When an online sub is self spanking I like to either lead them live commanding each hit to try to bypass that self preservation. Or I give them short times for larger counts to force them to be worried more about time than how it hurts. It helps eliminate the hesitation factor.

Hafizah

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 14, 2023
Well an impact is physically described by velocity times the mass of your object. To increase it you are left with two choices, increasing the velocity or the mass.
First is done by hitting harder, increasing the leaver by using a longer object or by reducing the mass or size of your object to be able to hit harder.

A heavier object makes for a heavier impact by same velocity, ofc.

So it all comes down to your position, your strength and ability to use certain toys. It's easier to modify your hitting strength than switching the object in the act, so there is a reason why people tend to go for a whip or crop or a light paddle.

A smaller hitting area tends to leave a more of a stinging pain whereas a bigger area tends to feel more dull, if that makes sense.
Also I find it quite difficult in the act of self spanking to actually increase the pain above a certain stage. Just the own mind shutting down for self preservation.

That's also the reason why pain inflicted through pinching e.g. by clamps works so well, because the real pain sets in when the object is detached, so the blood shoots in and the nerves send their signals properly.

Tldr: hit harder and use a heavier toy.
Hyy

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
I'd like to add a couple more points to the helpful ones mentioned above.

First one is surface tension. If you can alter the surface tension of the place of impact, it is definitely going to make a difference in the intensity of the impact. For example, wet surface spanking. If your ass or the object is wet, it's gonna be more painful. So will be the case in any other body part.

Second one is reducing wind resistance. Some paddles are designed with holes in them to reduce wind resistance, making the swing easier and harder with same level of effort. Even though this has it's drawbacks, this is a very good example of 'improving the intensity of impact play'

Finally, a bit of creativity. You could always play with the surface of the toy. Attach or connect different things to make it more rough or abrasive or etc. But do these with enough knowledge of the effects and the methods and ways of using.

Also, having a good grip on the toy is also important for me personally. If you are using a heavy toy, this would help you big time. Taping the handle was a common method used to improve paddling before, which I've found very useful.

Devil 😈

jestergestures

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Mar 27, 2023
Wetting your rear with water before starting can make it hurt more. I've also heard that orgasming beforehand can make it hurt more, since you won't have the arousal to lessen the pain.

Reactions: Sadotoys

Featured Threads

New Personals