FetFanDev

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 24, 2020
Germany
linktr.ee
After a long journey with wild head cinema that went roller coaster, I finally arrived ... behind this door resides and reigns my mistress, my goddess. My heart was already beating noticeably.
I rang the bell, my head already humbly lowered with a downward glance. The lockable testicle ring made of heavy stainless steel, which she had sent me some time before without a key, still tightly clasping my privates.

I heard a soft clacking that grew louder and louder ... the unmistakable sound of high heels coming closer.

In my head the thoughts raced...what will my mistress wear, what awaits me, will I also do justice to my mistress and can I satisfy her?! ... my heart was already beating up to the neck ... but I am rock-solidly determined to surrender and submit to her from the deepest sub-conviction and /-heart, no matter what awaits me ... I will serve my mistress, give her fun and be her toy ... have been waiting for this moment for a long long time, thirsted and pined for it every day/every second.

... however, I didn't notice before loud head cinema and joyful excitement that I was 2 minutes too late ... that should still have consequences...

The door opened and I was allowed to enter a few steps first, so that the door could be closed again. She immediately introduced herself to me, I could only see the beautiful legs and her high heeled boots, which after the shaft end revealed tight shiny latex ... after this short moment your hand came into my field of vision, with the clear gesture to kneel down on all fours ... At the same time came the command: "Kneel down in front of your mistress and greet her like a slave should, you worm!"

Without hesitation I sank to all fours and with still lowered head I knelt now in submissive devoted pose before her, full of humility and absolutely ready to be used, whatever my mistress has thought up for me.

I immediately got a collar with leash put on and heard her say in a wonderful smug tone: "You are now first of all my little slave doggie and will follow me just so ... nice and good and on all fours!"

I could in my angehnem excited surprise only scarcely reply: "Yes mistress, I will obey".

"So, and now finally greet your mistress, or do you already want to draw her wrath on you?!", she said in the suddenly again becoming stricter command tone. She briefly pulled the leash up a bit so that I had to lift my head a little, pushed her foot forward and then immediately pushed my head down again with her hand in the direction of the tip of her boot. I immediately began to kiss your foot with devotion ... every millimeter ... nice and slow and with awe-filled deep respect.

When you had enough of the greeting and saw that I wanted to wander kissing slowly in the direction of the boot shaft and further up, you pulled back after a "Tzzz!" without words the foot, turned around and suddenly ran wordlessly in the direction of another room off ... I had no choice but to trap her on the leash obediently on hands and knees, in the field of vision only visible as she gracefully made one step after the other. I had now become her will-less slave toy without any rights ... a high pleasure.

Arriving in the other room, I was first ordered to undress for inspection, to resume the classic pose again with my head lowered and to take the end of the leash in my mouth. She walked slowly around me several times and wordlessly examined your new slave toy from all sides ... the silence was crackling. I could only stare at the floor and hear the sexy clack of her heels wandering around me.

They stopped again in front of me and suddenly said: "So you little worm want to serve your mistress, but come ertmal 2 minutes late?! Before I decide whether you are even worthy of it, you must first be punished for your offense ... You can't keep a goddess waiting!"

I swallowed, I had no choice but to reply "Yes mistress, as you wish" and to endure everything that now comes over me. After all, my mistress punishes me rightly and / or for her pleasure ... that makes no difference to me, because her wish is command and law for me.

I saw her only, continuing to look at the floor wander from my limited field of vision, but suddenly she stopped next to me. First I felt your pointed fingernails on my back with pressure from top to bottom repeatedly scratching, to this you said "Hmm .... on the back is a lot of space, but somehow it still has a too white color for me. Let's change that now!"
With each new scratching movement it became more and more painful.

I replied again obediently, tersely and submissively "Yes Mistress."

As I uttered this sentence I did not notice that she had long since fetched her whip to continue directly with the next punishment.
My back was worked on until she was satisfied and had apparently turned a satisfactory color for my mistress.

She took a deep breath and said only in a puzzling and not assessable tone: "So! Now I put you first in a corner, so that I can rest and think about whether you may really serve me. Because you are only a small piece of dirt for me, do you understand?!"

"Yes mistress, perfectly understood" I replied with my back burning and aching.

They took the leash again and led me into another, smaller room in a corner.
I couldn't look that fast, my hands were already tied behind my back with the cold steel of short-limbed handcuffs, my feet with short-limbed footcuffs, and both were chained tightly together ... I found myself kneeling in a very rigid HogTie, which left me almost no freedom of movement.
The tension was almost unbearable, but extremely tingling and invigorating ... what comes now? ... this helplessness coupled with uncertainty left in me an excitement coupled with the real feeling of being at the mercy. By my own strength I would never be able to free myself.

Immediately afterwards I was "equipped" with a ballgag harness and a blindfold and had to lie on my side. I was now absolutely completely defenseless at the mercy of my mistress and all that may come.

She just said to me: "I'm going to relax a little and think about you. YOU will wait for me here!".
I could not say anything back, only nod.

She left the room and the door closed. The last thing I could hear was the beguiling sound of her high heels, which became quieter and quieter.
There I lay ... defenseless, motionless and condemned to wait for her return.

Half an hour passed, an hour passed without a sign from her. I was totally aroused, although slowly the cold steel dug into my skin, I enjoyed it.

However, my thoughts also raced at the same time about when she would come again, and OB at all?
I was now really her prisoner, her toy ... with skin, hair, body and soul at her mercy. Will my Lord come back today, or let me stew all night like this?

Featured Threads

New Personals