Setting up my own playroom

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I can only suggest the obvious things: a St. Andrew's Cross, hooks in the ceiling and on the walls, perhaps a couple hooks in the floor as well (if possible), a section for keeping toys and implements, a robust bed with a couple hooks. Yeah... that's what comes to my mind.

Reactions: submissivegal87

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hey guys I am in the process of setting up my own playroom. I'm looking for ideas on what to get and where to get things from. Any suggestions would be more than helpful
There's really only one place I know that can fully equip your dungeon, and that's The Stockroom. They actually have an entire product line of dungeon furniture.

Reactions: subdream

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
There's really only one place I know that can fully equip your dungeon, and that's The Stockroom. They actually have an entire product line of dungeon furniture.

Thanks

Krisrmd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Mar 1, 2022
I concur with subdream.
"had" hooks in the ceiling (for carabiners/chains)
..one needs a stud finder to find the ceiling studs ,in order to put in heavy duty hooks for chains (&/or for actually supporting a person).
Can work for a sling/hammock also.
Climber's pulleys with rope are convenient, but much less sexy than chains.
An old dining room table below the "above system" is nice..with yoga/camping pads (for a bit of comfort) & table covered with a PVC sheet/shower curtain...easy to clean.
Can add straps to the table legs, etc.

Reactions: Pissgiver

Featured Threads

New Personals