yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
What should you do if you like having sex on the floor but your mate doesn't? How would you convince her or him to understand why you want to have sex on the floor? Most people like sex on the floor because the floor doesn't move meaning once the two bodies connect the connection is not lost do a sink in the bed or fear of fall to the floor.

deeperblue

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
I just ignore the question and just wanted to state, that me and her got serious burning from having sex on the carpet.
Take care ;)

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Well I can not completely answer that because it would really depend on why they did not like to have sex on the floor. Is it because it is too hard and becomes painful for them? Or do they simply find the floor to be a turn off?

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Plain and Simple the floor is for walking only

Well I can not completely answer that because it would really depend on why they did not like to have sex on the floor. Is it because it is too hard and becomes painful for them? Or do they simply find the floor to be a turn off?

This person just do not like the floor because, it is not the bed. LOL very plain and simple reason why not to like having sex on the floor right?:confused:

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
What about rolling onto the floor ? push them hard onto the floor and when they are in the height of it they won't mind.

Sorrow Becomes Her

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
why not try it with that person laying down on the floor and you on top? that way, the pain and aches of knees against hard floors is not his to endure.

Also, why not put down several blankets and pillows on the floor? This simulates the idea of being on a bed, and with the layers of blankets, it gives just enough padding to make it a little more comfortable.

Personally, I enjoy the momentum created from a bed. I don't like sex on the floor as much, but occasionally it is nice. I can sit on his lap, facing away from him and bounce away to my heart's content. :rolleyes:

rheez95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
Well I suggest you put some blankets so it won't your knees. Try to seduce her. Masturbate in the floor. Tell her your reasons why you want to do it on the floor.

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
The floor is ok but can b uncomfortable eye love sex but not enuf 2 get a pressure sore on my sacral area...ouch...

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
The floor is ok but can b uncomfortable eye love sex but not enuf 2 get a pressure sore on my sacral area...ouch...

New Personals