Nightfire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2020
London
You could get an under bed restraint set and connect them to that. I bought 4 cheap dog leads that had a leather loop for a handle. Chrome chain and a clip at the end. The loops went around the bed legs At each corner and the cuffs were attached to the clips. Also I have a hook in the ceiling with a chain coming down that the cuffs could be attached too to keep the arms up. The legs could be locked together or the attached to the bed legs. Get yourself a spreader bar and with the submissive on their back with hands and ankles attached to the spreader bar you can get full access to them. You can make a spreader bar out of a broom handle and some screw hooks. The possibilities are endless

juejue_1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2017
Tie her hair and link the knot to the middle ring of the leather handcuff. So, her face will be up, tits hanged and you can face fuck her by holding her tits where her head is stablised by that knot linked to down there.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
What is your favorite sexual position using leather bondage cuffs? I am curious, are there any other options for using handcuffs, ankle cuffs, and hogtie, besides Doggy style? We have purchased leather bondage set by obsessharness.com and want to practice it as best as possible. View attachment 81014
Sth u can ass a treat: add 2 ropes,1 tied to ur hair the othe to ur ankles. Then put a plug through that central circle of the cuff's stap and tie ropes to plug. U will be in extreme pain😈😈😈

Reactions: Kinkysecret

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
What is your favorite sexual position using leather bondage cuffs? I am curious, are there any other options for using handcuffs, ankle cuffs, and hogtie, besides Doggy style? We have purchased leather bondage set by obsessharness.com and want to practice it as best as possible. View attachment 81014
Spreaders, sex swings, over the door suspension are for starters.

Being suspended above ground is a step up and applying accessories.

In your image the RING is in a perfect place to insert an ANAL HOOK which in turn is rope fastened to a leather choker.

Both anal and vaginal hooks play well with leather gear and suspension play.

Featured Threads

New Personals