shameless dirty slut begs you for humiliation ideas

humiliationslut92

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 5, 2013
I need ideas on how to humiliate myself im open to some watersports, medium and some extreme exhibitionism, degredation, and objectification, and cum play i dont have anybody to help me perform your tasks other than being willing provide me with cum so i will need ideas i can do by myself. Now i beg you start using this useless whore.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
by such an bikini bottom (no panty a string) go topless

http://www.lyst.com/clothing/french-connection-palm-sunset-string-bikini-bottom-multicolor/

jump from the board in the baths. make shuere you sreem so people will look at you then youst befor going in the water out of feare you will undue the strings -the loops and loosen your pants. Go out of the water and pretend not to notice.

Take someone along to take pics an send them to my and/or post them here.

Wolfe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2013
I want you to go to a café a little out of your usual neighbourhood, dressed in a shortish skirt, no panties and wearing an assplug. Sit at a table and order coffee, sipping it for a while as you look around the café. Try and catch the eye of a guy or two.

Casually get up and make your way to the toilets after a while, whether you need to use it or not, and while you're in there, hitch the back of your skirt up and tuck it into the waistband, exposing your ass and plug.

Walk back out to your table, if no-one stops you to tell you about your skirt, and sit back down to finish your coffee. Leave the café with your skirt still hitched up and pretend to finally notice it in the doorway on the way out. Hitch it down again and walk off down the street with an exaggerated sway of your hips and ass.

When you get home, straddle the edge of a bath or a wooden chair arm and grind your wet cunt against it until you cum.

If you do this well, I'll give you another task later.

Featured Threads

New Personals