• Poll closed .

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
as title says should a man shave down stairs if there wife gf or bf or husbands want them to

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
shave down stairs

ok how do i shave down there or do i get some one to do it for me

Pat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 10, 2011
A man should do what he prefere,
a slave should have his pubic shaved.

I'm shaved on my pubic because my GF hates body hair and find them annoying when giving oral; I think it looks better, and your penis will also seems to be longer

To shave I use an hair clipper to trim and then use a razor, but you have to do it often, because your hairs will grow harder and may pinch; guess wax is good too.

Last edited:

Pat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 10, 2011
Because you rush, just take your time and be soft.. expecially on your balls

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
mmm waxing is extreamly hot on a guy. the less hair the better! just shave in the shower....take like a female disposable razor, they're ment for the shower and have soft pads attatched to them.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I like to do a nice shave keeping the hair line from my belly button down straight
wax - tested
shaving - tested
better results with some depilatory cream.

wasted

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2009
as title says should a man shave down stairs if there wife gf or bf or husbands want them to

If they don't do it already for themselves, then I would say they should at least try it once if their significant other specifically asks them to. Relationships aren't easy always, and willingness to please the partner can never be a bad thing.

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
trimmed

I personally love a trimmed bush , a close trimmed bush gives some colour and definition to the cock or pussy , it gives a bit of sensuous feeling to those fingers or nipples or the palms of a hand as you brush past it ,and a trimmed bush ,shaved into a shape can be so much fun

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
I personally love a trimmed bush , a close trimmed bush gives some colour and definition to the cock or pussy , it gives a bit of sensuous feeling to those fingers or nipples or the palms of a hand as you brush past it ,and a trimmed bush ,shaved into a shape can be so much fun
how would i shave down there and would waxing work on a man

Pet Phoenix

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 26, 2011
London
Mhummm, i love being perfeclty smooth and shave every other day to keep myself hair free down there, i think it's really hot on a guy.

how would i shave down there and would waxing work on a man

Of course shaving works on a guy, and i use a saftey razor,.. ya know.. just the standard sorta normal one like gillette do or whatever, you don't need any of the fancy ones with 50 odd blade and conditioning bits and.. god knows what else built in.. but a nice decent razor that is sharp is essential for a comfortable shave down there i find.. it's more sensetive, if you leave stubble it can get a little irritating.

Interesting little technique i use.. is to use talc or baby powder, in place of shaving foam, you might think it's crazy but it works, apply generously when your clean and dry and then shave typically sorta away from the base of your cock.. but in any direction that works to get rid of it all. If it's really long i'd adivise a trim of as much as you can safley get to with the scissors ;)

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I regularly shave downstairs and find a dry shave much more clean than a wet one.

@Pet Phoenix, thanks for the talc/baby powder tip..
for those uncertain or afraid of a little blood letting.. try shaving whilst watching the tv, i have found live football to be good...

and why stop there, my lady doesn't like body hair so i shave all over at least once a month........ shave, then shower and moisturise or damp towel down and use baby oil....

annygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 30, 2011
i LOVE smooth

for what it worth .. i LOVE smooth clean shaven or waxed guys .. sooo hot n sooo sexy ... mmmmmmmmxxxx

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
agree.....there should be a poll on this forum! totally waked and clean is THE BEST and sooo sexy!

for what it worth .. i LOVE smooth clean shaven or waxed guys .. sooo hot n sooo sexy ... mmmmmmmmxxxx

mistrsboytoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2011
Atlanta, GA
shaving drawback

One thing that no one is mentioning worth noting is that if you do shave, or even trim close you're going to experience a lot of itching as the hair grows back. It's kind of hot to suffer that for a mistress pleasure. Also if you're into exercise involving walking/jogging or lots of leg work, you're probably gonna chafe a little. Hair is a natural dry lubricant

Featured Threads

New Personals