• Poll closed .

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Personally i had seen a really intriguing cum through hollow tube plug with 3 bumps on the metal tip and decided i had to have it.

So i searched for the best deal and bought one. When it arrived i was stunned and thought no way in hell that was going inside me.

Well my darker self overcame that. It took a few tries along with soreness in there which burned like hell when i peed.

Secret there is to just let the urine flow as it flushes you and normalizes you inside there.

On maybe the 5th go round things began to happen. I relaxed more. Was MUCH more patient and just eased it down to where the prostate entry was and with little bit of push = omg it went past that and felt so good i thought i was going to pass out.

Just a bit further was the bladder sphincter and i pushed out a bit like i was trying to pee as i added some inward pressure to the plug and in it went. At that point for the longest 15min of my life was this sensation of pleasure.

In fact i fell asleep in that mode and only woke up when i began to pee on myself ,- oh no the thing is hollow! I put a finger over the hole and grabbed an empty soda can on my nightstand and placed the tube in at the opening and peed. That was crazy 30secs. These come with end caps often as did mine but in later experiments it was determined it doesnt matter. Pee force will go around tube.

Now pulling these out can be excrutiating in a pleasurable way out the bladder sphincter - oh yeah, and then past the prostate opening.

Once it is coming back through the penis shaft there may be a bit of pain so best to quick remove. I figured it was due to the shaft being highly sensitive to foriegn material like germs

Featured Threads

New Personals