Show face or not!

nkdadm

Verified
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2019
For those who show face in their nude picture. Why would you do that? aren't you afraid of being discovered by family and friends? And if they did discovered your naked picture, what is your reaction?

So, can you personally show face or play a game that you have to send naked picture with your face?
View album 17910

Last edited:

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
As others have said, if anyone who knows me sees my nude pics, they're probably looking for that sort of thing. In addition, showing my face and knowing someone might recognize me is part of the thrill.

nkdadm

Verified
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2019
The real risk would be if someone posted your pic with your name
What about those who play dice dares and give their real information, Why anyone will do that?! it's like Russian roulette!

gbdare

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
But this is a very dangerous thrill, sometimes it's a social suicide!
It depends a lot on individual circumstances. I'm 50 years old and have been self-employed my entire adult life, so it's not like I would be fired if my boss found out. I have no plans to run for public office. I don't have any kids who might be affected by it. My long-time "significant other" knows about my exhibitionism and online exposure, as do some of our friends. For the most part, anyone important to me who doesn't already know would probably at least be accepting of it. About the worst case scenario for me is it might create some awkwardness if certain business associates found out.

Reactions: _tails_ and nkdadm

stevie369

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 14, 2013
Florida
I have posted nude with face a time or 2 but I do not leave it up but maybe 30 minutes. I know someone could perhaps have the pictures but I haven't seen it yet and hopefully I don't

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
I do not normally show face, maybe a hint of it in artistic nude I post on my blogs. However recently I have posted full nude for a short time. But normally remove it a short while later, probably after I have had a few beers and am feeling more daring.
However I am sure I will do it again soon,
I think it is too much of risk of rest of life, with Job etc, as you never know what or who may see it.

All that said my avatar, is a full frontal of myself with face, although it is very small image.
Also Header is me on bed

Last edited:

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
I maked dozens of such photos and posted most of them on one closed site where players could show themselves with faces. Only members of this site can see photos of each other. A few more photos were exhibited by me in KIK and Telegram

I am very afraid that my friends or relatives will see my photos, I did this because I was hoping to be blackmailed

r.a.85

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 23, 2017
Honestly, I like it when my pictures are interacted with. For example, getting a photo on eBlue extended, to me, is a sign that someone out there likes what they're seeing. I much prefer a personal message, even if it's just a short "looking good!" or something (or even a "geez, you're ugly!"), because that gives me a chance to respond, but that's exceptionally rare.

If the photo is just a torso, genitals and maybe a bit of leg, well, hundreds of those pictures are uploaded every day. It's not really that special anymore (it feels special if you're the one uploading the picture, but to the ones looking at the pictures it's just another dickpic, so to speak) so there's not that much interaction on those pictures unless you've kinked it up a bit, like with an unusual pose, bodywriting or toys.

Including your face makes it more unique. Then it's not just some body, but suddenly it's somebody. I'm personally more inclined to interact with pictures if the uploader has taken the risk of showing who they are. And I've noticed that my own photos with my face in them get more interaction than the ones without.

I only upload photos when I'm horny and I need to be really excited to even consider uploading a picture with my face in it. But it has been known to happen.

The risk of someone I know seeing them does weigh on my mind a bit, but I'm not too worried about it. Honestly, if someone I know does find them and has the nerve to confront me about it, then I'll know they're into this kink either as a voyeur or as a potential exhibitionist themselves and perhaps I'll have found myself a playmate.

Reactions: foliage and Cstelle

Cstelle

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
I had my face visible on a closed site for a time, and the excitement (because it IS risky) was considerable - but I'm ambivalent about whether I really want that kind of excitement. However, I like taking and looking at naughty selfies - and pictures that have have been obviously censored (blurred, cut, etc) just don't seem as exciting as uncensored pictures. As ra85 said above: it's just some body as opposed to somebody.

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Whilst I'd never send a pic with my face on, I can understand why a sub would want to. Not only is it exciting for them, it's exposure at its fullist. Until you see a face it's like wondering who the person is behind the mask. When a face is revealed it's like losing that last bit of dignity before being totally exposed.

Whilst I'd never do it, or would ever encourage anyone to do this, (I've seen the darker side of blackmail play from submissives who have trusted the wrong doms in the past).

That said, I do really love seeing a complete nude of a submissive female slut! So I'm greatful for all that love it! 😊

Reactions: exhib1

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
On this theme, well sort of, I am hoping to go to a nude beach this year, while on holiday. Maybe Studland UK or somewhere in Canary Islands.
I am probably going to take some pics, I may even then submit them to a nude beach kind of newtumbl blog, and also kind of hope that someone else does, but not too close.
Then it would kind of be a thrill to see them suddenly pop up in my feed on newtumbl.
Not sure why but I would probably be ok with that as just on holiday, and I guess generally considered normal'ish
Is that strange?

Last edited:

gbdare

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
On this theme, well sort of, I am hoping to go to a nude beach this year, while on holiday. Maybe Studland UK or somewhere in Canary Islands.
I am probably going to take some pics, I may even then submit them to a nude beach kind of newtumbl blog, and also kind of hope that someone else does, but not too close.
Then it would kind of be a thrill to see them suddenly pop up in my feed on newtumbl.
Not sure why but I would probably be ok with that as just on holiday, and I guess generally considered normal'ish
Is that strange?

It's only strange to people who think it's strange. My guess is that at least the large majority of people on here won't think it's strange at all. On the other hand, a lot of highly religious people would think that it's not only strange, but would consider it to be sinful and maybe outright evil (even if they might secretly fantasize about doing it themselves).

In my experience, people on nude beaches come from all walks of life and are generally more polite, friendly, and respectful than people at "textile" beaches. If you're engaging in nudism where it's allowed and you post your pictures where the only people who will see them are intentionally looking for that sort of content, I don't see how it harms anyone in any way. I say enjoy it and not worry about what anyone else thinks about it - some will be approving and supportive, some won't, and that's just the way it is. If you're concerned about possible work consequences or something like that, I suggest you wear a hat and/or sunglasses to partially hide your identity.

Reactions: exhib1