Show face or not!

toyboy69

Verified Toyboy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2018
Walsall
I don't show face very often, usually need a little persuasion from a lady lol but it does give an extra thrill on the occasions I do....

exposed7306

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2019
Posted my nudes with face on various sites like bdsmlr, swapsmut etc. It gives me an increadible feeling to be
exposed nude with face online. I love the idea of loosing control of my pics...

Reactions: exhib1

Joe2be

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
May 24, 2015
California
For those who show face in their nude picture. Why would you do that? aren't you afraid of being discovered by family and friends? And if they did discovered your naked picture, what is your reaction?

So, can you personally show face or play a game that you have to send naked picture with your face?
View album 17910
I am always wondering if some one will recognize me that makes it exciting for me. I have been found by my daughters friend, very embarrassing.
Yes I can personally show my face or play a game that I have to seen naked pictures showing my face, I do like knowing they could post my pictures anywhere and I can not do anything about it.

Reactions: Dom_

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Just thought I would update on this, I did end up going to nude beach, and have shared pictures on my newtumbl blog, Did show face but with hat and shades, looking to go back in a few weeks too.
Was great experience I would recommend to all.

Reactions: sucnq

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Thought I had better update this thread. While a bit tipsy last night I did upload a Full Frontal, including face to one of newtumbl blog. I had tagged it with things like self, me, face, exhibitionist.
Went to make a cup of coffee and came back to PC to see it had been re blogged twice and liked 5 times.
So now its out there, kind of bit worried, but kind of like the fact that it is.
Strange paradox really :)

I am also oddly looking forward to see how mnay re-blogs and likes it gets!
Will probably end up doing it again sometime.

Last edited:
Reactions: bribri

stevie369

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 14, 2013
Florida
Thought I had better update this thread. While a bit tipsy last night I did upload a Full Frontal, including face to one of newtumbl blog. I had tagged it with things like self, me, face, exhibitionist.
Went to make a cup of coffee and came back to PC to see it had been re blogged twice and liked 5 times.
So now its out there, kind of bit worried, but kind of like the fact that it is.
Strange paradox really :)

I am also oddly looking forward to see how mnay re-blogs and likes it gets!
Will probably end up doing it again sometime.
How did this turn out for you?

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
How did this turn out for you?
Well Its been Liked 13 times, and now re-blogged 4 times. One of the re-blogs is by a blogger who re-blogs everything they like to about 50 or so blogs. So its out there, and out of my control and will probably end up on at least all those 50ish blogs.
Have not done it again since, but its been close.

Last edited:
Reactions: bribri

bribri

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2022
Has anyone you know personally ever mentioned seeing your photos? I admit it would be a thrill knowing my full pictures were out for anyone to see, but I don't think I dare to do it though.

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
No no-one has. Could be an awkward conversation, but have to cross that bridge if it happens

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Just thought I'd update this thread.
After coming back from the pub with a lot of beer on board. I posted a Full nude on newtumbl and left it up for a few minutes, before deleting, not sure if anyone and queue'd it to reblog. If they did it may pop up in my feed sometime. Which is thrilling and worrying at the same time.
The things you do with drunk :)

Reactions: Cstelle

Cstelle

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
My face (and more) is out there - at least theoretically - and I am both thrilled & worried... But I am also kind of hoping that I would be recognised, because that would mean that I know a potential fellow kinkster!

Xxxxxxf

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 27, 2022
Please follow my goddess on kik she is looking for subs:

Kik: Rhegina.b

Dom_

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 8, 2021
I am always wondering if some one will recognize me that makes it exciting for me. I have been found by my daughters friend, very embarrassing.
Yes I can personally show my face or play a game that I have to seen naked pictures showing my face, I do like knowing they could post my pictures anywhere and I can not do anything about it.
Let's play then

sexybbw4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 10, 2016
A few years ago I posted my first naked face photos... My thinking was the same as above member.. Why are you on here if you saw me naked. Well, that may apply to adult family members of yours. In my case I received a email from a family member that said, is that you Aunt Jessica??? I was totally wiped out. Ouch! I had to remove all my photos and I prayed that he did not tell any family members what he saw. From that point forward I did not and will not ever again post face photos... I miss the thrill of showing it all...

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
For those who show face in their nude picture. Why would you do that? aren't you afraid of being discovered by family and friends? And if they did discovered your naked picture, what is your reaction?

So, can you personally show face or play a game that you have to send naked picture with your face?
View album 17910
Because despite the danger showing face may cause, your friends, family and employer seeing your nudes, it adds a bit of trust, and it's a thrill for me

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Totaly understand and that is the worry.
Although I have been messing around on exposedrealfun dot com
for last few days. and getting more daring as i go
I know it will is bad news but kind of addicted

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Thought I would update this thread. Its been a year to the day since I posted that Full Frontal with face completely naked on newtumbl.
Its reblogged a good few times now. I have the URL so I can find it easily and check the notes. just for the thrill.

Reactions: Cstelle

Featured Threads

New Personals