Show off home made stuff

Zeroman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
I'm just curious on what people have made or modified themselves. What toy or tool have you made and a brief how you made it.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Tack pads

Very timely post, I have just been guiding a sub through making some tack pads for her bra and happen to have the instructions ready to hand.

This is super easy using just thumb tacks and some duct tape.

Start by cutting a strip about 10cm (4") long and lay it sticky side up on some cardboard. The cardboard allows you to easily stab the tacks through the tape and holds everything in place as you work.

tack pad 1.jpg

When you have covered the tape strip with tacks cut a second strip and place it sticky side down over the first trapping the tack heads.

tack pad 2.jpg

Now pull the finished strip from the cardboard and you're done!

tack pad 3.jpg

Pads can be made shorter or longer of course and used in bra or panties or both!

Zeroman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
Wow, very cool and informative. Thank you for sharing droptokon.

Raiden

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Tried similar in my pants from just under balls to waist of pants kept me so horny and semi painful when sitting

Slavegirl611

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 17, 2023
Tack pads

Very timely post, I have just been guiding a sub through making some tack pads for her bra and happen to have the instructions ready to hand.

This is super easy using just thumb tacks and some duct tape.

Start by cutting a strip about 10cm (4") long and lay it sticky side up on some cardboard. The cardboard allows you to easily stab the tacks through the tape and holds everything in place as you work.

View attachment 897

When you have covered the tape strip with tacks cut a second strip and place it sticky side down over the first trapping the tack heads.

View attachment 898

Now pull the finished strip from the cardboard and you're done!

View attachment 899

Pads can be made shorter or longer of course and used in bra or panties or both!
Omg the sound of this I love

Reactions: Pissgiver

Featured Threads

New Personals