Sissy/diaper boi looking for public pool tasks

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Hi there looking to expand my riskyness in crossdressing and diapers in public. Going to go to the public pool and use the male change room saunas and pool. Send me to the thrift store for clothes or for diapers. Then tell me what to do how to spend my time and humiliate me.

I’m not a passable sissy but I love to dress and love the thrill of humiliation.

Replying to all posts thanks pm me if you like

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
go to the thrift store, as sooon as you walk into the store look at the time, go to the ladies section and find 1 of the following: panty (preferable boyshort), skirt(as sluttiest as you can get), bra, tank top, once you have your clothing, go find yourself the dressing room and try it all on, if they all fit, go to the front and purchase them, once purchased put them on in a dressing room or bathroom, once fully dressed look at the time, for however long it took, you must walk around in public for this duration before changing into your boy clothes.

Reactions: Stevemac121

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Loved that was a thrill!! I loved the humiliation. Still want more it’s addicting! Pool or locker room ones would be fun.

Kik sorry.mistress121

Featured Threads

New Personals