sissy hotel worker

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
ive had dream about this, being tied to a chair, ring gag in mouth, chastity cage on, sexy french maid outfit, then a couple comes in, they start making out, then notice me, the woman comes over and pulls her pants down, sits on my lap and grinds her ass into my chastity cage. then she shoves her ass into my face and says lick or suffocate your choice, i start licking her untill she is dripping her wet juices onto my crotch, then she removes her shirt and bra and walks over to the bed and lays down, then guy comes over and drops his pants and underwear, and says suck or choke, he shoves his cock all the way down into my throat untill hes hard, gives me a few extra deepthroat for good measure, then walks over and climbs onto the woman, they make love, forcing me to watch for a few minutes and then comes over and blindfolds me and shoves a dildo in my move and says practice, i sit there with a dildo in my forced open mouth, feels like hours have gone by, then i feel the restraints being removed, i get forced onto the bed and the woman sits on my face and says clean me sissy, i suck all the cum out of her vagina, and she then proceeds to grab a vibrator and cums into my mouth, the guy says my turn ,she gets off and they both force me over onto my stomach, they put a bunch of pillows under my crotch to prop my ass into the air, the woman holds my hands down and the guy climbs up, pulls my pink thong out of the way, exposes my chastity cage, then says how cute, sissy cant get erect, he then spits onto my asshole, he shoves his cock deep down into my ass, until he fills my ass up, He says, well cant let this go to waste, shoves a anal plug into my ass, they flip my over, i clean the guys cock until the woman says sissys turn, she goes down on my and sucks my chastity cage, i try to get erect but cant, the sucks for 15 minutes and every second is torture. she then stops and says, well that usually gets evey guy hard, oh well i tried, they force me back to the chair, tie me up again. they write a sign that says, well used sissy, sucks cock and pussy, anal is very tight, highly recoomend. the blindfold me and drag me out of the hotel room, feels like they are dragging me forever. then i hear an elevator, my heart is racing, we go down some floors, then i hear the consierge say, sir do you need help with that? he says no and says this is for anyone that wants, keep this sissy around for a while and dont let her out. ill be back in 2 weeks, thats how i became the sissy hotel worker,

Reactions: TsVanilla

Featured Threads

New Personals