Sissy Periods and Feminnine Hygiene

Undie_Freek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Genderfluid
  • Private
Mar 9, 2019
My wife and I are both into gender swapping and stuff that goes with it. She likes to take on the masculine role in our play and I like to be the girl. One of these thing I have her doing is that she has had to stop shaving her legs and underarms, start shaving her face (yeah I know she has no facial hair to shave, but its the action) and standing to pee, for which I got her a stand-to-pee prosthetic penis. This is all to push the envelope.

The way she is going to push the envelope for me is of course me shaving my legs, (she'll never see me shave my face even though I have to), shaving my pubes in a feminine shape, putting a rubber on the other packie penis (not the pee one) I got for her to wear in her men's underwear before I blow her, and now I have to start having a period.

She has drawn up a calendar with the days when I will have a 4 or 5 day period, randomly starting every 27 to 29 days. During that time I'll wear a pad in my panties and tampon in what she calls my sissy pussy. During the rest of the month I will have to wear a panty liner. Also random over this calendar are time when I have to douche and have a yeast infection. So she wants me to buy things like Summer's Eve douches and Canestan cream vaginal inserts and use them.

I've used and enjoyed inserting tampons into my sissy pussy (and she has enjoyed inserting them into me and seeing the little string hanging down), but we wanted ask about safety of using a douche and creams to cure yest infection when inserted 'up there'.

Anyone have any advise

Undie_Freek

Featured Threads

New Personals