Sissy Slut Seeking Hardcore Blackmail

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Blackmail, Chastity, Sissification, Piss drinking, Toilet (cleaning, worship, humiliation), Feet / foot worship, Shoe/boot worship, Licking / consuming dirt, trash, gross things, Degredation, Life control, Bondage, Exposure (anonymous cam shows, being "rented out," etc.)

Footlicker554

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 25, 2015
Hi! I'm a 22 year old male sissy slave based in Boston MA. I'm looking for a master or mistress who wants to blackmail me into being their chastity sissy slave.

I am very interested in doing something similar to (or exactly like) this fairly extreme blackmail roulette: https://www.faproulette.co/5476/high-stakes-blackmail/.

I would pre-agree to provide the most extreme amount of photos/videos and the most extreme degree of control (set both Z rolls = 6).

My only real limits / requirements are:
1. I get a hard limit on anything that directly interferes with my job / family (so basically all tasks need to happen off-hours or weekends) or anything permanent or illegal
2. I am locked in chastity for the entire time, only unlocked when absolutely necessary (for travel, eg.) and never allowed to cum.
3. We start with a trial period where you get some blackmail photos but not the full set and not the information and I slowly provide more and more as we build trust.

In the end, I want to be fully at your mercy and have no choice but to follow all of your orders. This will work best if you are interested in really pushing my limits and being fairly cruel (my limits should be respected but everything else is fair game).

My likes include:
* Blackmail (obviously)
* Chastity
* Sissification
* Piss drinking
* Toilet (cleaning, worship, humiliation)
* Feet / foot worship
* Shoe/boot worship
* Licking / consuming dirt, trash, gross things
* Degredation
* Life control
* Bondage
* Exposure (anonymous cam shows, being "rented out," etc.)

If you really want a willing slave who will follow your every order so long as you respect my minimal limits, please let me know.

You can reply here or get in touch via kik: footlicker554.

I look forward to serving you.

TheeFemdomCD

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2021
I'll blackmail you into being my sissy bitch. I'm in atlanta

sexxxlove225

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2021
Hi! I'm a 22 year old male sissy slave based in Boston MA. I'm looking for a master or mistress who wants to blackmail me into being their chastity sissy slave.

I am very interested in doing something similar to (or exactly like) this fairly extreme blackmail roulette: https://www.faproulette.co/5476/high-stakes-blackmail/.

I would pre-agree to provide the most extreme amount of photos/videos and the most extreme degree of control (set both Z rolls = 6).

My only real limits / requirements are:
1. I get a hard limit on anything that directly interferes with my job / family (so basically all tasks need to happen off-hours or weekends) or anything permanent or illegal
2. I am locked in chastity for the entire time, only unlocked when absolutely necessary (for travel, eg.) and never allowed to cum.
3. We start with a trial period where you get some blackmail photos but not the full set and not the information and I slowly provide more and more as we build trust.

In the end, I want to be fully at your mercy and have no choice but to follow all of your orders. This will work best if you are interested in really pushing my limits and being fairly cruel (my limits should be respected but everything else is fair game).

My likes include:
* Blackmail (obviously)
* Chastity
* Sissification
* Piss drinking
* Toilet (cleaning, worship, humiliation)
* Feet / foot worship
* Shoe/boot worship
* Licking / consuming dirt, trash, gross things
* Degredation
* Life control
* Bondage
* Exposure (anonymous cam shows, being "rented out," etc.)

If you really want a willing slave who will follow your every order so long as you respect my minimal limits, please let me know.

You can reply here or get in touch via kik: footlicker554.

I look forward to serving you.
be my bitch my skype is live:sarahwashignton123

Featured Threads

New Personals