Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
Hello,

I'm writing this to let everyone know that i'm a brainless sissy brat, an air headed dummy who's happiest on her knees sucking a cock.
I'm below a beta and under pets as well :) and i like being reminded, i love being rewarded by a daddy letting me suck them :giggle: or getting punished so i'm allowed to take a cock in my mouth or just getting punished because i'm a useless dimwit who needs to be reminded :cry:. I love it when daddies tell me off and call me names especially if they can make me cry :cry: like the worthless little baby i am then put me in a diaper and punish me for crying hehe:love:.

i'm in permanent chastity because i don't deserve any pleasure but i'm still an untrained stupid sissy so i often throw tantrums when things go in my bottom.

my kik is below i know i dont deserve it but i would love it if some daddies would send me pictures of their cocks:love:, ill make sure to tell them how much i wanna suck them and if its not good enough ill sit in the corner for 20 minutes and practice sucking on a dildo and try again:cry:,

grounded for a week with every day having 3 sets of 30 minute long corner time, 200 lines a day, plugged, diapered, and a 8pm bedtime.
grounded for 2 weeks with every day having 3 sets of hour long corner time, 500 lines, plugged, diapered, 7 pm bedtime.
grounded for a month with every day having 3 sets of hour long corner time, 500 lines, plugged, diapered, 7 pm bed time, no tv on odd days, 1 hour a day practising oral on a dildo

Thank you so much for listening
Love
Olivia

Last edited:

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
Quick Additional: I am MTF and therefor dont have a vagina so if thats all our looking for im not the one for you, and im not sending you pics right off the bat.

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
The Poll ends at midnight my time :eek::eek::eek::cry::cry::cry:
please vote for the week or 2 weeks please please please

Featured Threads

New Personals