Male Chastity Sissy Trying Chastity HELP

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys so I have a chastity cage on and I have a girlfriend as well. She does not know about the chastity cage and I'm trying not to come for the foreseeable future. When I am with her I take the cage off, but we rarely have sex so that's not a worry to me. I put it back on when I get home for bed and work. So what I am asking is for maybe so sissy dares as I super horny all the time. Chastity ideas or dares. Some useful tips to keep from sliding out of my device as it's a cheaper plastic one. And finally, and links to some reasonable priced good chastity cages that don't slide of easily.

Thanks guys, I'll report back or on Kik at sissy.monica

Greatcornbow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2013
Simple. If and whenever you see her you do so locked. If she's not horny then no consequences. If she is then offer her the keys with the option of swapping the lock for her own should she wish. And for device: take a look at MatureMetal. Not cheap but not too expensive either and you get what you pay for.

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Hey so still looking for help, just an update! I'm using my chastity as much I can but being that I can access my key and I have no will power please help with some creative ideas, I am able to pull myself out of my cage when soft, so links to better more permanent cages is awesome

Johnasdas_2017

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 29, 2021
Try the vice from locked in lust, and you can always try either a time lock safe or just putting the keys in water and freezing it

Johnasdas_2017

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 29, 2021
Or, its a more expensive option, you could try the cellmate from qiui, its an app controlled chastity device with no keys and it has a time lock option with no option of unlocking omce you set the time

Paladintwk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2015
Antartica
My femdom roommate has a couple dozen different cages she uses for different dares she post on my PM Dare List that she controls. Someone recently asked about her favorites. See attached plus best site for purchasing devises. Please feel free to review the PM Dare list she has posted in my profile. They may give you some ideas.

Some of her favorites in no special order. This is the best place to buy for quality and price too.

Stainless Steel Male Chastity Cage With Anal Plug Butt Plug And 40/45/50mm Penis Ring for Men BDSM Cock Cage Chastity Belt|Penis Rings| - AliExpress

304 Steel Chastity Belt Male Chastity Device Metal Penis Lock Chastity Cage Rind Sex Toys For Men|Penis Rings| - AliExpress

This one will bite:
New BDSM Adult Game Small Male Cock Cage Stainless Steel Penis ring Metal Cock Ring Chastity Devices Locks Sex Shop Products 18+|Penis Rings| - AliExpress

These come in different finishes on this site:
BON4M S Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device,Chastity Belt,Cock Cage,Penis Ring,Adult Game,Cock Ring,A200|ring binding|ring sling ringsring eyebrow - AliExpress

Sissy Pink:
Short/Long Male Plastic Chastity Cage padlock Lock With 5 Penis Ring Cock Cages Chastity Belt Sex Toy for Men Penis Sleeve|Penis Rings| - AliExpress

This one will have you dancing and begging her to stop:
Electro Shock Plastic Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Penis Stimulator With Adjustable Ring Cock Chastity Belt Cuff Ring For Men|penis stimulator|plastic cock cagecock cage - AliExpress

Destiny930

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2019
I use a app called chaistkey it's a timer lock app that genrates a lock code for a key safe type of device so you lock the key away and can't assces till the timers run out or if you are using a verible lock all the green cards are found

Featured Threads

New Personals